Looking to rent Nikon body, lens and external flash

Status
Not open for further replies.

latinfrog

Dec 19, 2005
East
Hi guys ignore my other post at newbies corner.. i'm doing an event on march 11th and due to some problems wif my camera and lack of funds.. i need to rent a DSLR to cover the event which i've promised a friend to.. this event will be in a club/disco so i would need a normal lense , external flash and hopefully looking to rent D70 with da neccesory accesories.. My budget for eveything is abt 80-100 neg. anybody can help dis kind soul pls pm me or email me at zeng69@gmail.com i only need the camera for 24hrs thats all.

Thanks guys

Try to PM rebbot.

latinfrog said:
Hi guys ignore my other post at newbies corner.. i'm doing an event on march 11th and due to some problems wif my camera and lack of funds.. i need to rent a DSLR to cover the event which i've promised a friend to.. this event will be in a club/disco so i would need a normal lense , external flash and hopefully looking to rent D70 with da neccesory accesories.. My budget for eveything is abt 80-100 neg. anybody can help dis kind soul pls pm me or email me at zeng69@gmail.com i only need the camera for 24hrs thats all.

Thanks guys

Hey u can count on me call 98763243 for no obligation discussion and fuss free transaction.

D70s and 24-40 f2.8 lense SB800 complete with Lowepro bag, spare batteries, CF Lexar pro and charger at $80 for 2 days. Don't miss!

kenele said:
Hey u can count on me call 98763243 for no obligation discussion and fuss free transaction.

D70s and 24-40 f2.8 lense SB800 complete with Lowepro bag, spare batteries, CF Lexar pro and charger at $80 for 2 days. Don't miss!

wah so good offer.. if i wanna rent 1 day how? half price?? haha jus joking.. i only need it for 1 night only..

latinfrog said:
wah so good offer.. if i wanna rent 1 day how? half price?? haha jus joking.. i only need it for 1 night only..

Pls pm me, don't want to rock the boat with my pricing.

Status
Not open for further replies.