Looking to become an apprentice to an Arizona photographer

Status
Not open for further replies.

MLD

Jul 6, 2004
Phoenix, Az
I'm looking to become an assistant or apprentice to a photographer in Arizona. I have no interest in getting paid, my goal is to gain as much knowledge as I can. I've been into photography for about 3 years now and I'm at the point where I've decided I'd like to persue a career in it. I feel I would benefit greatly from an apprenticeship which is why I'm on here posting a request! I would be "shadowing" you for about a year, as I am a senior in high school and will be going to college (hopefully for photography) in the fall of 2005. I would greatly appreciate it if Arizona residents who are interested in this request would leave me an email at: Jackpot125@hotmail.com.

Melina

showtime

May 2, 2003
Singapore
Visit site
i doubt you would find an arizona based photographer here... most people here are based in singapore...

MLD

Jul 6, 2004
Phoenix, Az
Haha..whoops

I searched the internet for an arizona based message board geared toward photographers with no avail..so I then tried "photography forums" and stumbled upon this one, it seemed nice enough so I posted.

I guess I should have looked more closely, I didnt realize it was based in Singapore :embrass:

It still seems like a forum that will be beneficial to me, Ill stick around :)

Thanks anyway! Buy hey, you never know..I may get lucky and a photographer from Arizona may be reading this forum!

Virgo

Dec 23, 2003
West of Singapore
www.pbase.com
Good luck in finding your Arizona-based photographer, and welcome to Clubsnap! Stick around for as long as you can, cos you may just pick up some tips and tricks on photography!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom