Looking to adopt/buy a kitten ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

S11loop

Feb 11, 2005
Pasir Ris
Anyone can recommend a gd place for kitty ? I am not really looking at exotic breeds , is lor halos pet farm there selling kittens ?

Tons of strays around that could use a good home. :heart:

Can check with Cat Welfare Society, SPCA, Animal Lovers League or any of the animal shelters in SG if you prefer to go through an organisation.

oh , i had check out pet.com.sg and saw some adoption drive going on but unfortunately none reply me and i tried to open a thread , after posting i can't even see it on the list ... too much trouble .. might be checking out spca ...

edit: and i would love to start with the kitten as i can train it better and have a easier bonding since young ... not that i dislike adult cat , they are big fat and cute just that some of them are really hard to train and adapt ...

Last edited:
oh , i had check out pet.com.sg and saw some adoption drive going on but unfortunately none reply me and i tried to open a thread , after posting i can't even see it on the list ... too much trouble .. might be checking out spca ...

edit: and i would love to start with the kitten as i can train it better and have a easier bonding since young ... not that i dislike adult cat , they are big fat and cute just that some of them are really hard to train and adapt ...

Cat walfare society and SPCA do have kittens for adoption.

Adoption is saving a life. :)

definitely SPCA, my frenz got a nice cute kitty...;)

I think the first suggestion will be SPCA. Get a kitten better, the bond should be there as it grows. May wantt o check with your pets friends who might want to give away their kitties? Mutts and mittens at Pasir Ris Farmway 2? ;p

You could be wrong... older animals knows the pain and hardship of being dumped, unwanted and to fend for themselves out there. You can be sure that they are appreciative of the 2nd or 3rd chance they are given.

Not only will they love you, they will worship you!!
The advantage of an older animal is in you dun have go thru teething problems (literally) with them. The temperament that you see is the same as you will get.

Unlike a young animal who will grow up and turn into whatever "surprise" that you may get. :think:

Hope you will consider an older cat. :angel:

You may wish to contact Metta Cattery, the owner - Siew Ying knows her cats well and will be able to give you recommendations.

Last edited:
You could be wrong... older animals knows the pain and hardship of being dumped, unwanted and to fend for themselves out there. You can be sure that they are appreciative of the 2nd or 3rd chance they are given.

Not only will they love you, they will worship you!!
The advantage of an older animal is in you dun have go thru teething problems (literally) with them. The temperament that you see is the same as you will get.

Unlike a young animal who will grow up and turn into whatever "surprise" that you may get. :think:

Hope you will consider an older cat. :angel:

You may wish to contact Metta Cattery, the owner - Siew Ying knows her cats well and will be able to give you recommendations.

Woo you make me feel like getting a cat for a pet! Anyway there may be cases of cat more appreciative of their chances after some plight they were in. But unlike dogs which are hyperactive to seeing their owners, cats are more independent and they need their own personal space at times.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.