Looking this model for photoshoot

jeff7id

Oct 15, 2008
Ris Low is on the front page of FHM Singapore for December!
Only HOT girls get to be on the cover. Don't be jealous !

I hope photoshoot organizers read my thread and make her as our model :thumbsup:

http://www.lowyimin.com/2009/11/15/muay-thai-style/

I hope photoshoot organizers read my thread and make her as our model :thumbsup:

She finally gained the famed she wants by being on FHM I guess.

Can see alot of PP done on the pictures :bsmilie::think:

:bsmilie: The page on the list of questions to gauge whether you're smarter than her or not, looks interesting. :bsmilie:

Both her tan and boobs are fake with the help of software. Boobs are inconsistent in shape from one picture to another. A very bad attempt to try to look sporty but the appeal is lost.

poor lighting, poor styling and weak pose.

why am i not surprise she's on fhm????;)

Both her tan and boobs are fake with the help of software. Boobs are inconsistent in shape from one picture to another. A very bad attempt to try to look sporty but the appeal is lost.

chin sharpened to much, jawline too square and angular when her face is supposed to be a little rounder. Have not seen the inside of the mag yet (not that I want to) but there seems to be a lot redness on the underside of the arms. Not sure if it is due to the scanning, but it is rather jarring to the image.

what so fun about seeing ris low if she didn't talk?
seeing ris low in magazine is like watching musical without sound...

She finally gained the famed she wants by being on FHM I guess.

Can see alot of PP done on the pictures :bsmilie::think:

chin sharpened to much, jawline too square and angular when her face is supposed to be a little rounder. Have not seen the inside of the mag yet (not that I want to) but there seems to be a lot redness on the underside of the arms. Not sure if it is due to the scanning, but it is rather jarring to the image.

Give that DI guy a break, i believe this was his most challaging job till date.....another of this similar job he might quit.

Anyone in Singapore is willing to mail me this issue of FHM Singapore to Australia for me?

I'll pay postage and handling charges and any other fees incurred. But please don't wet the magazine with mouth water first. :)

Those photos are so fake and she looks slutty. I wouldn't join if she's in any of our shoots! :thumbsd:

Anyone in Singapore is willing to mail me this issue of FHM Singapore to Australia for me?

I'll pay postage and handling charges and any other fees incurred. But please don't wet the magazine with mouth water first. :)

just get someone to scan n email u. save your $!

lol....i thought she A cup one...why boobs become so big. anyway i also thought ris low look a little like malay than chinese. she got malay blood?

To be able to say that with such an expert conviction one must have seen the real thing from 360 degrees. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Fantasy brings a storm of lovely images. You dont need no monitor to get the 270deg view. (I leave the other 60deg for you as i dont like them raw).:bsmilie:

I am convicted to have fallen for Miss Singapore. Cuff me...

Kicks you out of the way, make way for the ang moh :sticktong ;p

A measuring tape would suffice. Start your race and measure up...:bsmilie: