Looking for wedding photojournalist

Status
Not open for further replies.

arttl

Jul 20, 2004
Planet PJ
www.flickr.com
Hi all,

A family member of mine will be getting married on 1st July 2006. As such, I will not be able to do the shoot personally. (Hey! I got to be in the photo man!)

Thus, I am looking for a wedding photojournalist. No need for table-table photos as the couple opted out. But good family portrait shots are expected. Details will be let known to the selected photog. (Which I will be doing the selection personally)

Please kindly e-mail the following details to jon@arttl.com
1. Details of package
2. Cost
3. Links to your work (Please do not flood my mail with thumbnails)

Thanks for looking.

Cheers,
Jon
:)

that means whoever takes the job must pass your standard.............
woooooooooohg....i gave up already :(

maxim said:
that means whoever takes the job must pass your standard.............
woooooooooohg....i gave up already :(

My standard not very high one. :)

Bumping up for the morning crowd. So far only received a few mails.

Thanks!

Thanks for all the e-mails so far.

I'll look thru every portfolio as soon as I have the time.

For now, pls keep your mail coming. Will try my best to reply to shortlisted photographers.

Thanks for the understanding.

Cheers,
Jon

Thanks for all the e-mails.

This thread was started with the intention of finding a wedding JOURNALIST. Therefore, I would appreciate photographers who have distintive style in wedding journalism to get in touch with me.

And pls refrain from sending me links to non-wedding portfolio.

Hope i've made myself clear. Thanks.

Hi all,

The date has been confirmed on the 25/6/2006 (Sun). It'll be a simple ceremony in the morning followed by a buffet dinner by a hotel pool-side. No posed photos or table-to-table shots required. Thus there will be plenty of room for creativity.

Please kindly send your details (name, contact no., online portfolio and rates) to jon@arttl.com

I'll be arranging meet-ups for selected photogs. Pls kindly have your PHYSICAL portfolio (the final prints, album etc that you'll give to your client) so that I can have a look during the meeting. Appreciate that.

I hope to confirm the photog latest by mid-april.

Thanks.
Jon

arttl said:
Hi there,

Thanks. I was actually a member from WPJA too, till last year. Anyway, thanks. Almost forgot about this database.

Cheerios.

Upz for ya. I was from the WPJA too till they started to charge $$$ this year.

Heh, always hve this in mind...how pressure it is to be a photographer for the photographer...well, good luck in your selection bro! :)

A good wedding photographer found!

Thread is hereby closed.

Thanks to all the photogs who have responded to this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.