Looking for this someone I saw at Singapore Garden Festival. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryan84

May 31, 2010
www.bryanchung.sg
I was at Singapore Garden Festival yesterday (19 July 2010). I crossed path with this girl who was wearing pink dress, carrying a Canon (or Nikon) DSL with your camera bag. I first notice her when she was trying to take a self-photo (without tripod) at one of the exhibits.

I was several times we crossed path but when I eventually gave a smile, she did not look at me. =X

By any chance, I wonder if you are a ClubSNAP user? :)

I was at Singapore Garden Festival yesterday (19 July 2010). I crossed path with this girl who was wearing pink dress, carrying a Canon (or Nikon) DSL with your camera bag. I first notice her when she was trying to take a self-photo (without tripod) at one of the exhibits.

I was several times we crossed path but when I eventually gave a smile, shedid not look at me. =X

With the above info.... Wear pink, uses canon and like to take self portrait...... It must be Sion.

I was several times we crossed path but when I eventually gave a smile, she did not look at me. =X

ok, i think u can rule out ireallydontlikepink.:bsmilie::bsmilie:

With the above info.... Wear pink, uses canon and like to take self portrait...... It must be Sion.
Yup, its definitely Sion. That's his favorite color & outfit

Last edited:
did u take a pic of subject in question ?

why did'nt u just strike up a conversation there and then???

I first notice her when she was trying to take a self-photo (without tripod) at one of the exhibits.

............several times we crossed path

piangzzzzzz........ so many opportunities wasted.............you should stick to photography and not waste time on chasing skirts (quite obvious you have no skills or talent in that area) .............

Last edited:
If you want to get to know her, why didn't you approach her?

Scarlee she's trying to save you from a 8ft tall bf who's wielding a 3kg tripod 1 min behind... :bsmilie:

By the way wish u good luck ok :>

That was me. I'm sorry, but I just wasn't interested in you. That's why I did not look back at you.

Go back to garden festival everyday to look for her, she might be there waiting for you.:heart:

That was me. I'm sorry, but I just wasn't interested in you. That's why I did not look back at you.

Wha brother .. know u this long, nw den i know that u are actually are.. u actually are...

Sry 姐姐:embrass:

Status
Not open for further replies.