Looking for this someone I saw at Singapore Garden Festival. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Confirmed it's Sion.. guaranteed + chop... :bsmilie:

Go watch INCEPTION and learn how they do it - you'll never know, it may be the most direct and most effective approach.... ;)

Go watch INCEPTION and learn how they do it - you'll never know, it may be the most direct and most effective approach.... ;)

Will you share a dream with me? I promise to be gentle.

I was at Singapore Garden Festival yesterday (19 July 2010). I crossed path with this girl who was wearing pink dress, carrying a Canon (or Nikon) DSL with your camera bag. I first notice her when she was trying to take a self-photo (without tripod) at one of the exhibits.

I was several times we crossed path but when I eventually gave a smile, she did not look at me. =X

By any chance, I wonder if you are a ClubSNAP user? :)

if u got fate, you will meet her again ;p

is she petite? although pink dress any gals may have, i do recall a gal wearing pink dress wearing a cap during one of the Willy Foo's organised workshop (shes quite petite). So if shes the one that i may be talking about, u can go facebook sign up with Willy Foo's fans page and go for his workshops and try your luck there! ;p

I first notice her when she was trying to take a self-photo (without tripod) at one of the exhibits.

Bro,

You could have offered to help her take the shot .... then proceed from there ....

wt*

kopitiam is really addictive

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

hmm. ts missing liao'

lawls. TS come here not learn photography. is come here jio xmms one =.=

Status
Not open for further replies.