Looking for this Movie - Monster By Charlize Theron

Status
Not open for further replies.

rainman

Apr 4, 2004
In my own world
Hi all,

Anyone come across this show Monster..where Charlize theron acts as a prositute who kill her customers...

This show wasn't play in Sg and neither can the vcd or dvd can be found...

Anyone have / got lobang of finding the vcd/dvd? Pls Pm me thks a million!

:)

saw somewhere on internet... :cool:

if i remember correctly, it was screened here with a limited release.

not sure whether MDA will release e dvd or vcd here with a M18 rating. if not, u can always try ordering online. ;p

gnail said:
if i remember correctly, it was screened here with a limited release.

not sure whether MDA will release e dvd or vcd here with a M18 rating. if not, u can always try ordering online. ;p

Any better source? ;)
(Anyway online ordering will take too long)

rainman said:
Hi all,

Anyone come across this show Monster..where Charlize theron acts as a prositute who kill her customers...

Monster ?? the RA flim last time ? It did show few months back in Cinema, but I wasn't interested to watch it. I know it based on the true story but not my type of movie :confused:

rainman said:
Hi all,

Hey,
Monster was screened something this year between March and April after the Oscar season and Charlize Theron won the best actress for her role in the movie.

The movie had rather limited screenings and was shown with an RA rating at that time. Which unfortunately to say the VCD or DVD will NOT be on the shelves in retail stores.

One of your best bet would be to order through internet and say it is for a gift because then, your chances of getting censored would be slim.

Another try will be going to HMV, ask their staff if they plan to bring in the movie because of the new movie rating system. If Monster goes through with a M18 rating, then they can bring in the movie for you. But that would also mean showing them your I.C during your purchase of the VCD/DVD.

Hope this helps. ;)

Cheers,
-Michelle- :D

P.S - About getting the censored part, I don't really know but I heard this from friends who often purchase things through the internet.

I watched the movie when it was shown in SG. I really doubt it will qualify for a M18 rating. Reasons? Violence, frontal nudity and most importantly lesbian acts (ie, kissing, making out, etc, etc).

If you really really want it i guess u'll have to order it online although be forewarned that it's illegal to "import" uncensored videos even from online sources. Amazon.com is quite fast with it's deliveries if their stock status is good. Fastest i've had is about 3 days. Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.