Looking for the guy who sold me his Nikon 80-200mm f2.8 2-touch

Status
Not open for further replies.

behyx

Jun 15, 2002
SG
Sorry to the person whom i bought the lens, i deleted your PM and couldn't find your contact number..

I bought the 80-200mm from you months ago.. I met you up in NTU during an evening, and test out the lens in the canteen.. I remembered you are going China soon after the sales.

Wanna look you up because i forgot to take the lens hood and pouch(?) from you. I totally forgotten. hehe.. So if you're reading this, kindly just send me a PM ;)

i have this lens which comes with a cylinderical case.

reachme2003 said:
i have this lens which comes with a cylinderical case.

Hi reachme2003, does the cylinderical case comes with the lens?

Why not try searching his ads?

Hood and case are not always included in sale in 2nd hand market. Some owners might have misplaced the items.

The hood is an add on item, available for around $25 or so fr CP. Nearly got my throat cut at a shop selling greys who quoted me $45.... that was a year or so ago when I was still using Nikon.

binbeto said:
Why not try searching his ads?

Hood and case are not always included in sale in 2nd hand market. Some owners might have misplaced the items.

I've tried searching the buy/sell forum, but if i remember correctly, he PMed me after looking at my WTB thread.

Well i'm thinking of selling my good condition 80-200mm 2-touch, but it don't seems right if i don't include the box, pouch and hood.. All my fault for not catching up with him to collect the rest of the stuffs.

why not you take those items from him then?
Only now when you thought of selling then you look for him.:dunno:

It will be very hard to locate him.

zaxh81 said:
why not you take those items from him then?
Only now when you thought of selling then you look for him.:dunno:

It will be very hard to locate him.

Well i bought the lens for an urgent assignment, met him in NTU. As the box, hood and pouch is at home in the east, it makes him very difficult to pass them to me as he's preparing for his exams i think. after my assignment, i went for an overseas holiday and after i'm back, i forgotten all about the accessories! Haha.. my fault.

mine came with the lens.

behyx said:
Hi reachme2003, does the cylinderical case comes with the lens?

Status
Not open for further replies.