Looking for the 2 guys who used Panasonic and Olympus at the Chinese Garden outing

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrailsofLife

Jul 6, 2004
Singapore
Hi everyone,

I am looking for the two guys, 1 uses a Panasonic FZXX, the other using a Olympus E300. Just want to know if they have solved the CWB problem? Sorry, can't remember everyone's name.;p

If you guys are reading this, please share your pix and process if you have solved the problem, if not, post so we can solve it together.

Cheers
Max 2.8

Max 2.8 said:
Hi everyone,

I am looking for the two guys, 1 uses a Panasonic FZXX, the other using a Olympus E300. Just want to know if they have solved the CWB problem? Sorry, can't remember everyone's name.;p

If you guys are reading this, please share your pix and process if you have solved the problem, if not, post so we can solve it together.

Cheers
Max 2.8

IIRC, the guy using the panasonic is mookie, and the other is Hercules. If no response here can you PM them?

Yar, I also cannot remember all the names/nicks:embrass:
Next time we should wear nick tags :think:
Still dunno why E300 cannot do IR CWB....

I just searched the net....can but b/w only...
Its the Panasonic guy thats I am concerned...he so quiet... I managed to get what I think its correct on his camera but have to see the processed image.

ark19 said:
Yar, I also cannot remember all the names/nicks:embrass:
Next time we should wear nick tags :think:
Still dunno why E300 cannot do IR CWB....
:bsmilie: Me also blur.. spoke to one wear Red T and one with White-T ( with spec)..
but not sure their nick and name.:sweat:

Max 2.8 said:
I just searched the net....can but b/w only...
Its the Panasonic guy thats I am concerned...he so quiet... I managed to get what I think its correct on his camera but have to see the processed image.
I saw his pix on the later few shots.... has some nice IR effect and color that I like ...

Hosea said:
I saw his pix on the later few shots.... has some nice IR effect and color that I like ...

Stan, you mixed them up already lah...he haven't post yet. checked already....

can FZ-20 do IR ???

lenz....dun worry, we remember you....no need name tag.....he he

Hi guys, I'm the e-300 user...hahaha

Sorry for being so quiet..been quite busy with my project.

I have gotten some pointers from Tomcat on how to post-process the images, hope to do some processing this weekend. Thanks Tomcat :thumbsup:

Will try to post up 1-2 better-looking before/after photos once I'm done with them.

Cheers, and sorry for the long wait..:embrass:

Hello everybody.

Can I ask how to upload photos for everyone to see and comment?
I sorry I don't know how to :) :dunno:

Elvin

Max 2.8 said:
Still trying to find out...

Any one know how to do IR with Pana FZxxx DC, it seems like there is problem setting with WB???

Where's that Panasonic guy? Want to learn, dun want to share?:angry: :angry:

Met too many people like that liao, go outing once, problem solved, disappear totally! Very selfish!:angry: :angry: :angry:

Max 2.8 said:
Where's that Panasonic guy? Want to learn, dun want to share?:angry: :angry:

Met too many people like that liao, go outing once, problem solved, disappear totally! Very selfish!:angry: :angry: :angry:

Hi Max,

I think the problem could be the shooting should set at night mode, otherwise will be very noisy after the PS processing.

Status
Not open for further replies.