Looking for TFCD Models (female)

Status
Not open for further replies.

oracle0711

I am trying out a series of portraiture that is geared more towards fine arts + digital retouching than contemporary studio portraiture. As such I am looking for slim female models who are willing to approach this in the form of TFCD.

Since the shoots are more towards fine art, I will also be doing a fair bit of digital retouching to the picture. Therefore, I will be giving the retouched version of the picture to the model(s) in the CD as well.

All shoots will be conducted within the studio. To be safe, you are welcome to bring another friend along. For this current series, I am looking for models that are slim and with long hair and those who have a more demure outlook. My apologies if I sound too demanding. Just that I am trying out some new concept and I need to limit my selections to stay focus.

I am in the midst of getting all the things ready and aimed to do the shoot sometime in mid June. Interested models, please drop me an email with a recent picture of yourself. My email address is danielsim@d6-studio.com

Appreciate no OT on this thread. Any comments, please email me. Thanks

Regards,

Daniel

Status
Not open for further replies.