Looking for street photography buddy

idi0tekue

Mar 26, 2004
Sometimes I'm just not daring enough to shoot in public. If there's anyone interested to shoot in a pair put ur name down or pm me.

Is anybody keen in being daring? For example shooting Bruce golden style.

Sometimes I'm just not daring enough to shoot in public. If there's anyone interested to shoot in a pair put ur name down or pm me.

wouldn't mind tagging along with you too if d timing fits :)

Is anybody keen in being daring? For example shooting Bruce golden style.

pls don't do so even if u dare to.... no one like to be photograph this way...

of course i know u r kidding :)

I can bet while photographing if "Bruce Gilden" hurt someone he will f care about it (as he has no ethics).

Royale With Cheese said:
Hi idi0tekue, do check out the rangefinder & compacts sub-forum.

We do organise monthy shoot outs. ;)

I know but Dun want to go in big groups. Just a pair will do.

I dun like the photos Bruce gilden makes. I mention him just as a example of daring street photography.

Maybe something along the lines of this photographer 'two cute dogs' in flickr.

Last edited:
You should really find your own style, and what you like to do.

It's great that you're inspired by Bruce Gilden, I don't agree with him or what he does, and he could be a bit more gracious sometimes, but he doesn't really hurt anyone, I guess. My hope is that if you imitate, at the very least, you eventually develop something to call your own. :)

edutilos- said:
You should really find your own style, and what you like to do.

It's great that you're inspired by Bruce Gilden, I don't agree with him or what he does, and he could be a bit more gracious sometimes, but he doesn't really hurt anyone, I guess. My hope is that if you imitate, at the very least, you eventually develop something to call your own. :)

U are not responding to my topic.

i'm looking for street photography kakis too.... preferably photogs who like in-public and hard-core street photography. must be able to engage in a fairly intellectual discourse on street photography after the street shooting sessions, and be able to critique each other's street photos constructively. :)

@idi0tekue, birding kaki want? I can be one :sweat:.
I love to take ppl in street but don't dare to take out camera as seems everyone staring at me.

edutilos- said:
:sweat::sweat::sweat:

Ok, I don't want to be your street photography buddy.

Thank you and hope u achieve what u want to shoot.

zaren said:
i'm looking for street photography kakis too.... preferably photogs who like in-public and hard-core street photography. must be able to engage in a fairly intellectual discourse on street photography after the street shooting sessions, and be able to critique each other's street photos constructively. :)

I love in public and hcsp too. But each photog hAs his own style and may not see eye to eye with each other. So Simply come out to shoot, makan, make friends will be good enough for me.