Looking for sponsor for NPS (Nikon Professional Sevices)

haring

Nov 4, 2010
Hey guys! I would like to apply to become a member of Nikon NPS.
It requires an " NPS Sponsor (current member to verify that you are a full-time photographer)". Can anybody help me? Are you a member? Could you sponsor me?
I am a full time professional and meet all the other requirements... People say I am a good wedding photographer...
You can see my work via the link below.

Excuse me, most of us base in Singapore or Malaysia, but you are located at Miami, you should look for fellow photographers around your areas.
please don't tell me Miami there are no other photographers, if so, I will move to Miami on the next flight and tell Nikon USA you are a full time photographer. :)

Lol or even if there are no other professional photogs in Miami, im sure there are others within Florida.

Excuse me, most of us base in Singapore or Malaysia, but you are located at Miami, you should look for fellow photographers around your areas.
please don't tell me Miami there are no other photographers, if so, I will move to Miami on the next flight and tell Nikon USA you are a full time photographer. :)

You are so nice! So far I don't know anybody here who is a member. :) Let me know when you are in Florida and we will shoot together!

Hehehe, on clubsnap, there is a super famous NPS member. Maybe you can try him. Nikon Singapore all know him, even Nikon Japan scared of him.

You are so nice! So far I don't know anybody here who is a member. :) Let me know when you are in Florida and we will shoot together!
thank you.

please don't tell me all Nikon users are amateurs in Miami. :eek:

Hehehe, on clubsnap, there is a super famous NPS member. Maybe you can try him. Nikon Singapore all know him, even Nikon Japan scared of him.

I might know who you mention.....