Looking for someone to sign up "Friends of the Zoo" membership

Status
Not open for further replies.

charvy

Jan 27, 2002
SG
www.urbanpixel.net
I'm looking for someone who can sign up for the "Friends of the Zoo" membership together with me because the rates are cheaper for 2 adults than 1.. can refer to http://www.zoo.com.sg/foz/ordinary_membership.htm for more detail

Anyone who's interested, pls PM me.. thanks.. :)

Edited: It'll be on the 26th Jan which coincides with the CS trip to the Zoo

Originally posted by charvy
I'm looking for someone who can sign up for the "Friends of the Zoo" membership together with me because the rates are cheaper for 2 adults than 1.. can refer to http://www.zoo.com.sg/foz/ordinary_membership.htm for more detail

Well, both signup together get to save a few $$$, but only setback is, only one of you will receive the FOZ magazine

I think you will get only one membership card, which might not be that convenient for two people who don't meet up regularly.

Originally posted by reflecx
I think you will get only one membership card, which might not be that convenient for two people who don't meet up regularly.

Pls get your facts right...

My friend has applied before, both him and his friend got individual membership cards.

two membership cards for dual membership ....

There is a zoo outing coming. Go that day. Chances will be high.. But must see your "pyscho" power.

Have you tried adopting a famingo? Will they u you a free FOZ card if u do? ;p

Good luck.

Originally posted by binbeto
There is a zoo outing coming. Go that day. Chances will be high.. But must see your "pyscho" power.

Have you tried adopting a famingo? Will they u you a free FOZ card if u do? ;p

Good luck.

adopt liao put where siah ? :dunno: :bsmilie:

if there is really 2 membership card be issued, i dun mind applying it with you...and i need someone who can apply the FOB with me... :D

Sorry folks, forgot to update. Have got a confirmed "kaki" to apply the FOZ with me. :D

If there's any last minute changes/backout from my "kaki", boh bian I have to lelong/advertise on the 26th Jan liao... :bsmilie:

Well, I thought wrongly. :embrass:

Maybe you was refering to the family membership.
My wife & me have to share 1 card.

Best Regards.

Sorry folks, forgot to update. Have got a confirmed "kaki" to apply the FOZ with me. :D

If there's any last minute changes/backout from my "kaki", boh bian I have to lelong/advertise on the 26th Jan liao... :bsmilie:

Hey music soul mate :)

I wouldn't mind applying with you. If your kaki tua you please let me know, ok? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.