looking for small grp of photographers

Status
Not open for further replies.

waderbreak

Feb 2, 2009
Hi all

I hope this is the right section to post.
*disclaimer: i'm not some seasoned pro/lao jiao teaching*

I'm just looking to form/find a small buncha (about 4 to 6) enthu photographers to learn and share experiences/travel around locally with each other for photographic trips.

If you:
1) live along lower bukit timah area (from 6th ave to SCGS)
2) are (preferably a uni student) studying
3) would want to have simple meet up sessions for photography/share your knowledge etc
4) want to make friends
5) like street and landscape photography, travelling etc.
6) like local food
7) kinda started out photography not too long ago with your gear

above is just a guideline. guys, girls.. it doesn't matter. as long as you're really interested!

*another disclaimer: my chinese sucks, so ...*

hopefully, i'll find people to share my passion with. can pm me/post in this thread if interested. thanks!

Regards,

Hi there.

I'm too in uni but I dun stay any where near your area.

I'm willing to travel to any part of Singapore or neighboring countries during my uni breaks or end of semester breaks.

PM me or you can also join my group of outgoing friends for future shoots and etc. :)

Why not join the ShootShootShoot group? :)

Why not join the ShootShootShoot group? :)

xD ...... we are a group of photo enthusiast who meet out regularly on saturday till late (*regularly as in really once every week none stop), no age limit, no gender limit, no language barriers.

we would most welcome new people who are as feverish over photography like us.

:vhappy:

I qualify 6 out of 7 criteria!!

BUT :(...I'm no longer in the uni... erh.....I have 3 children in the uni though :bsmilie:

.....don't think you want a auntie around you ;)

have fun :cool:

:vhappy:

I qualify 6 out of 7 criteria!!

BUT :(...I'm no longer in the uni... erh.....I have 3 children in the uni though

.....don't think you want a auntie around you

have fun

gahahaha nice one!:cool:

anyway i've decided to close this thread cause i think this ain't gonna work out.

Status
Not open for further replies.