Looking for small group of photographers

Status
Not open for further replies.

OriconJP

May 23, 2009
www.flickr.com
Hi, me and my friend have been in photography for almost a year, and we would like to get to know some photographers here who are interested to shoot like us, and hopefully share tips and learn from one another, we ain't pro btw, just wanna know some photographer friends.

We are looking for people around the same age as us, 23 and below, preferably students, so that it's easier for us to click.

Hope to make new friends here, as we sometimes can't find any khakis to go shooting.

do join us bros!! we invite more ppl and want more friends!! do pm me if interested.. cya

hey can i join too? but im 25 hahaha

If you want you can pm me...xD... I have photoshoots once per week... standard routine for me.. =X... maybe you wanna join me??...xD me only 17+ going 18 next week.. lololol :p

Why not we Join together?? have more friends and enjoy while shooting..that way, it's easier...

Wow, didn't expect so much response in such a short frame of time haha.

@gvnmorris: I've noticed your group's pictures in the forum before, but not sure how to exactly approach you guys haha. How often do you guys shoot? And what kind of photography do you guys do?

@yrh0413: Yea, do you have msn or something so I can add?

@haqeel: Do you mind pming me your msn? haha

@Kezane: Sure, can u pm me ur msn too?

Hope to shoot with u guys one day!, btw I'm going with my fren to shoot sunrise later at ecp haha.

And now, the "small" group doesn't look small anymore. :think:

Wow, didn't expect so much response in such a short frame of time haha.

@gvnmorris: I've noticed your group's pictures in the forum before, but not sure how to exactly approach you guys haha. How often do you guys shoot? And what kind of photography do you guys do?

Hope to shoot with u guys one day!, btw I'm going with my fren to shoot sunrise later at ecp haha.

Hi!! well the group is basically about doing anything.. from head to toe.. all types of photography.. and not only about photography, it's also about making friends and having a wonderfull time learning.. ur most welcome to join man.. and everyone on this page as well..

I also want to join. I don't have any group yet and new to photography. And I want to learn more from you guys.

Last edited:
Can count me in too?
I am not in the 20s. But young at heart. - haha.

I hope to learn something from you guys.

more like we learn from you? ;)

Do count me in.. would like to join too :)

Hi, im also interested in joining too...do let me know if there is any outing...thks:)

Hello.. lol hiting 19 in dec..lol would love to make some new freinds. do call me along if u guys are shooting, but only can make it on certian days sadly. but hey other then thats nth stops me from shooting =)

yo lol i'm "that friend" hahaha. we're looking for committed people who's interested to do shooting together. Rather than a big group of come-and-go kids.

and i'm going to be out shooting today. Anyone interested to joinnnnnnnn?

mmmm not sure of what and where to shoot yet. Wanted to try doing some form of model shoot to play around with the external flash but can't seem to find anybody to pose lol. I think i'll prolly end up shooting around at central area.

Status
Not open for further replies.