Looking for Shooting (with camera that is) Groups?

Status
Not open for further replies.

YSLee

Jan 17, 2002
Visit site
UPDATED: Please see outing details and attendee list below!

Hey all!

Given the surge in interest for shooting groups of late, I thought I'd pitch in and see if anyone's interested.

While I stay in the east myself, I am not going to restrict anyone based on where they live. I'm also not interested on what camera you use, or if you're totally new or an old hand at this. This is all about gathering a group of people who enjoy photography, and are interested in expanding their skillset and knowledge.

What I am going to restrict, however, is the group size. A mega group like the one in this thread is a little hard to manage, and also hard for everyone to get to know each other better.

So what I propose, is a simple shoot comprising of not more than ten people to start off with this Saturday morning. I'm a little stumped on the location for now though. Thinking if somewhere not too crowded but doesn't require fantastic gear. Maybe a park or a less seen urban area in Singapore. If you have suggestions do post them!

***UPDATED***

Date: 25th July
Time: 0845
Meeting Point: Orchard MRT Station
Attendees -

1. swimmingskies
2. RedSuns85
3. kinachi
4. Chuakel
5. wtm (tbc)
6. puraime (no creepy places on saturday morning please.) - And you're not getting it!

Looking forward to meeting up!

Last edited:
small group :)

count me in, but it depends on the location, if its too far i cant make it by 9

small group :)

count me in, but it depends on the location, if its too far i cant make it by 9

count me in too, suggest we go to some park or places with scenary so we can explore all kind of photography

count me in too, suggest we go to some park or places with scenary so we can explore all kind of photography

an abandoned cemetery or old abandoned houses, i've seen shots of some of those in singapore, would be really creepy and cool, but not easy to get to

lets go somewhere happy and safe ^^

Hi,

count me in if there's slot.. i shoot anything ;)

Just add your names!

Time: 0900
Attendees -

1. swimmingskies
2. RedSuns85
3. koichi

Hi, count me in....

Just add your names!

Attendees -

1. swimmingskies
2. RedSuns85
3. koichi
4. kinachi

Adam, a comeback implies that there is something to comeback to. :p I don't think that holds true for me!

I'm on leave today, so I'll take some time to go scouting for a good place. Will update tonight!

I suggest Changi Coastal Boardwalk? If thats' the place I'll like to join :)

Can go Changi Village for makan too..

Count me in too, if the place's not too visited/not too many folks there =)

Just add your names!

Attendees -

1. swimmingskies
2. RedSuns85
3. koichi
4. kinachi
5. Chuakel

I would love to join you guys and learn...

Hey guys, what theme of photography you guys are keen to try ? Landscapes ? Macro ? Portraits ? Was thinking of Botanical Garden as we can take a good range of the above mentioned themes.

Hey guys, what theme of photography you guys are keen to try ? Landscapes ? Macro ? Portraits ? Was thinking of Botanical Garden as we can take a good range of the above mentioned themes.

I'm more keen in landscapes as i'm very new into photography..thought it will be easier to start with.

Please include me. =)

i love people

as in shooting people

i am more keen with landscape... but this weekend cannot :(

Just add your names!

Attendees -

1. swimmingskies
2. RedSuns85
3. koichi
4. kinachi
5. Chuakel
6. wtm (tbc)

Attendees -

1. swimmingskies
2. RedSuns85
3. koichi
4. kinachi
5. Chuakel
6. wtm (tbc)
7. Limsgp ( If location is Changi Coastal BoardWalk)

The Changi boardwalk has plenty of landscapes and also provide good background if you wanna shoot portraits..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.