Looking for Shooting (with camera that is) Groups?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i love to shoot people and things we dont notice

Date: 25th July
Time: 0900
Attendees -

1. swimmingskies
2. RedSuns85
3. koichi
4. kinachi
5. Chuakel
6. wtm (tbc)
7. Limsgp ( If location is Changi Coastal BoardWalk)
8. zan82

On the lookout for something new and less shot =)

an abandoned cemetery or old abandoned houses, i've seen shots of some of those in singapore, would be really creepy and cool, but not easy to get to

lets go somewhere happy and safe ^^

old changi hospital would be a good place...

Lol why not TS decide since you are the organiser.
Some people like to shoot people, others landscape, whereas some others macro or whatever.
Just you set the place/theme lor, then see if people want to go.
If not damn difficult to cater for everybody.

That's group outing. Haha :p

old changi hospital would be a good place...

Lol swimmingskies stated somewhere happy and safe..
OCH is not a good nor safe place but a good shooting location :p
Be careful, will have police patrol there one

Lol why not TS decide since you are the organiser.
Some people like to shoot people, others landscape, whereas some others macro or whatever.
Just you set the place/theme lor, then see if people want to go.
If not damn difficult to cater for everybody.

That's group outing. Haha :p

Yup, but set a place near MRT to meet first cos some of us :dunno:the way

1. swimmingskies
2. RedSuns85
3. koichi
4. kinachi
5. Chuakel
6. wtm (tbc)
7. Limsgp ( If location is Changi Coastal BoardWalk)
8. zan82
9.puraime (no creepy places on saturday morning please.)

I'm new to photography, would love to learn something from everyone.

Sorry for not posting earlier; came back real late last night in the end and went to bed shortly.

Ok, since this is probably the first time everyone's meeting each other, I'm going to pick a more central and somewhat used place... and that is, the Singapore Botanical Gardens!

I'll post a bit more details on meeting location later in the afternoon.

Time: 0900
Attendees -

1. swimmingskies
2. RedSuns85
3. koichi
4. kinachi
5. Chuakel
6. wtm (tbc)
7. zan82
8. puraime (no creepy places on saturday morning please.) - And you're not getting it!

Limsgp, I've removed your nick since the location isn't Changi Coastal Broadwalk.

ok.. no problem.. ;)

actually I was considering asking some of my model friends along since there are some portrait shooters and we can learn from each other.. maybe next time then.. :)

i always felt, a group more than 5 is not going to be conducive

shelomoh, Xeathor, B2w2009; you guys haven't added your names to the list. If you're still interested please add your names to the list.

To the others: The location is Singapore Botanical Gardens. If you cannot make it, or don't wish to go, please remove your name from the list as soon as you are able to so others can join. Thanks!

night86mare: I understand, but I have this feeling not everyone is going to show up. :p

To the others: The location is Singapore Botanical Gardens. If you cannot make it, or don't wish to go, please remove your name from the list as soon as you are able to so others can join. Thanks!

night86mare: I understand, but I have this feeling not everyone is going to show up. :p

Will be there unless heavy down pour... shall we gather contact nbr so that in case if anyone cannot make it for whatever reasons, they can sms some of us.

I'm Kelvin - 9674 9383

YS, is it ok to arrange for a meeting point that is easy to all... esp those who take public transport like me.... Thanks much and looking forward for the gathering...

Hey, thanks for posting your number; I was originally going to send my number out later this evening to those in the attendee list.

I'll probably set the meeting point at the bus stop needed to get to the Gleneagles entrance. Will grab a map shortly!

fyv6q.jpg

Sorry guys. Got to pull out last min due to work.. again :(

Will join u all next round.. hopefully!

hi all, sorry, some last min plans to fly to KL tmr, have to give this a miss. will join next time!

Alright, meeting point will be at Orchard MRT Station at 0845. We'll just walk out from there and grab the bus.

Bus numbers are shown below:
http://www.gothere.sg/directions#orchard mrt:gleneagles

I'll be handing out my contact shortly.

Time: 0845
Meeting Point: Orchard MRT Station
Attendees -

1. swimmingskies
2. RedSuns85
3. kinachi
4. Chuakel
5. wtm (tbc)
6. puraime (no creepy places on saturday morning please.) - And you're not getting it!

PMs sent. Please check your inboxes! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.