looking for places to take potraits

dardar

Oct 6, 2010
hi i am looking for some places to take photos for my girlfriend and her friend is there any recommend places for photoshoots ?
something like a outdoor place maybe some nice scenery places and quiet.
eg like running in the woods or something like that

There are many, and they have all been covered in all the previous posts that were just like yours. Try a search here on CS. Hint: It helps to spell "portrait" correct when searching.

Search for "places portrait singapore" and start reading.

Browse through the portrait and landscape section, many people reveal where the shots are taken. Another way: get a map of Singapore and explore those areas marked green (that's Nature) or around the blue areas (Reservoir, River). Take a weekend off and visit these places. Healthy exercise, too :)

Have I not been to Clubsnap for long or is Rashkae and Octarine exceptionally friendly today? =)

how about lower seletar? or any park in sg...

hi i am looking for some places to take photos for my girlfriend and her friend is there any recommend places for photoshoots ?
something like a outdoor place maybe some nice scenery places and quiet.
eg like running in the woods or something like that
you can't have a place which have nice scenery and quiet, we have 5.08 million (as in Jun 2010) squeeze on a tiny island.
try go East coast park during weekdays, there are a lot of trees there, including coconut trees, your girlfriend and her friend can run freely without bump into other people.

hope this help.

Last edited:
i noticed that last night. where were you guys?

I have been busy with school work leh.. the last time i touched my camera was mid august and that was for a company event..

Ystd went out for a shoot and found out i forgot to switch off my flash and now gt prob firing liao.. lol.. oops.. OT..

Please refrain from excessive OT, thanks.

To TS,

There are lots of such places: e.g. Clarke Quay, Merchant Square, Md Sultan, China Town, China Square, Esplanade, MBS, Marina Barrage, Orchard Rd, Shenton Way, Fort Canning, etc. Whether it is crowded depends on the day and time you go. E.g. if you go Clarke Quay, since it is a night spot, it will be quite empty in the morning before noon. Also some places are more challenging to shoot than others, e.g. shooting at Clarke Quay will probably be easier than Fort Canning, since the green foliage in a park can get boring quickly and you'll need to spend more effords to keep it look interesting.

To TS,

There are lots of such places: e.g. Clarke Quay, Merchant Square, Md Sultan, China Town, China Square, Esplanade, MBS, Marina Barrage, Orchard Rd, Shenton Way, Fort Canning, etc. Whether it is crowded depends on the day and time you go. E.g. if you go Clarke Quay, since it is a night spot, it will be quite empty in the morning before noon. Also some places are more challenging to shoot than others, e.g. shooting at Clarke Quay will probably be easier than Fort Canning, since the green foliage in a park can get boring quickly and you'll need to spend more effords to keep it look interesting.
actually if not considering TS want them to run in the woods, Fort Canning Center is the best place of my choice, it has clear toilets, nice building, and some interesting structures around the park to use. :)

at the top of Wisma Atria there's a mini garden. it's not frequented anymore. it's pretty quiet there. if you want to know how to get there, you can always PM me

at the top of Wisma Atria there's a mini garden. it's not frequented anymore. it's pretty quiet there. if you want to know how to get there, you can always PM me

u must be a frequent visitor there, do what? *winks*

Won't be so quiet anymore now... ;)

oh.. i never knew there's a roof garden at wisma..

eh.. go ubin lor.. quiet (minus the mozzies, snakes and wild boars) and there's woods that you can run..

Oh yes one more thing in case the TS is planning to go to the woods/parks - remember to bring insect repellent. Otherwise you'll have lots of PP to do to remove all the mosquitoes and insects bites on the models.