Looking for photography enthusiast in NUS

Status
Not open for further replies.

junda

Jun 2, 2003
homepage.mac.com
Dear all,

The Sports and Recreation Club from NUS is looking for photography enthusiast as part of their Friends of SRC program.

The NUS SRC has more than 61 sports teams under their charge. Out of these 61 teams, 20 teams compete regularly. As these teams compete, we would love to have photographers present to capture moments of joy, jubliation or even defeat. These pictures will then be used for publications and promotions with byline given.

If you have a keen interest in sports photography and is part of the NUS community, please email Sean @ osatct@nus.edu.sg for more information.

Thanks.

the NUS photog club CMI ar? how come must come here to find? :bsmilie:

We welcome anyone from NUS who is interested in photography, particularly in sports. You don't have to be from the Photography Club, but if you are and interested in being part of the Friends of SRC program, we will more than welcome you.

Besides photography, we might require you to do a little bit of reporting as well. So you are like a sports photojournalist.

Cheers!

Alumni included?

Ren_Hao said:
Alumni included?
Yes Alumni are welcome too! Please drop me an email with some information about yourself.

Thanks.

There is the NUSSU VPC and NUSPS.
Have you contacted them first before asking the photographic community for help?
or perhaps, asking the NUS alumni to see if anyone's interested.

Friends of SRC program means the photographers will not be paid in any way, right?

Hi Nature, we will certainly approach the NUSPS. My purpose of posting here is so as to capture a larger audience. My impression will be that, there might be enthusiast who are active in the forum but not part of the NUSPS or NUSSU VPC.

The NUS Alumni is cetainly welcomed and I would assume that most will be active in the forum too. Ren Hao is a good example.

For more information on the Friends of SRC program, please do not hesitate to email me.

Thanks.

Well i did say we will approach NUSPS. If there's anyone here from NUSPS, do feel free to drop me an email too.

junda said:
My impression will be that, there might be enthusiast who are active in the forum but not part of the NUSPS or NUSSU VPC.
i thought priority should be given to enthusiast from nussu vpc or nusps first.
maybe you can elaborate more on the Friends of SRC program here so that people who wished to be paid or reimburse in any way will not be disappointed after taking the time to email you and wait for your reply.

There's no priority, most importanly you should be part of the NUS Community i.e. staff, students or alumni.

I have already stated that if you wish to find out more about the program, you can drop me an email. I do reply my emails pretty promptly.

Dear all,

I am sorry, the first post should read Sports and Recreation Centre and not "Club". My apologise.

If I'm not mistaken, NUSSU VPC handles all the event coverage for NUSSU constituent club. That VPC's task in NUSSU, so I think they are the appropriate body to approach.

Of course, as the thread starter said, no priority and is for all who are interested, so lets help spread the news around lar...

Status
Not open for further replies.