Looking for photographers for fashion test shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

silverfrond

Nov 22, 2003
Singapore
www.joannakoh.com
Hi everyone

I don't really know everyone here, and for those who don't know me, i'm Joanna.
I'm a model and looking for photographers to do test shoots with (well, you guys call them Time For Prints)

Here are some samples from my portfolio

me.jpg

and a proper look at my face
7.jpg

the pictures i would like to achieve are like this:
want.jpg

we will not be achieving carbon copies of these images, but i would like to respect your style & ideas to achieve some edgy fashion pictures. as for clothes, makeup, hair etc, we'll be working with local designers/stylists.

So if you would like to collaborate with me for some tests, do PM me, with links to your portfolio images, and i'll also be able to show you more pictures from my book. and we'll work something out

:)

omg. i expect you to have a longgggg list of replies by tonight.

this than worth it for TFCD/TFP man.
unless alot of them get scared off. :bsmilie:

:bigeyes: :eek:
Joanna you are already an established model .. still looking for test shots ... :confused:

Shot you at last year Fashion TV ... :)

with all due respect,

unless you're pretty good at lighting and all, then apply... don't waste both parties' time...

i'm not applying, not good enough.

Upz for you Joanna.

those who are looking for free shoots here TFP TFCD or whatever, should adopt the standard of details posted by Joanna in her post.

sequitur said:
with all due respect,

unless you're pretty good at lighting and all, then apply... don't waste both parties' time...

IMHO, Joanna will knows who to choose for her next lap .... :bsmilie:

sequitur said:
with all due respect,

this makes sense! :thumbsup:
she is looking for a person who should be a pro and yet still unsure that he is .... this is really a good opportunity for him to have a final test with a .... good "pro" model .
Tom, u there?

Established fashion photographers also do test shoots for their own experiments, interests or portfolio. Same for established models.

Joanna, up for you........ shot you at last year fashion show.

A pro model to work with and her standard is high take note, good for those doin TFCD or TFP photographers.

Hi joanna,

mind if u can PM me the local stylists/makeup artists invovled? and the settings/clothings involved?

cheers

PL

:bigeyes: look forward to see of the test shots done. what a rare opportunity. :thumbsup:

reflecx said:
Established fashion photographers also do test shoots for their own experiments, interests or portfolio. Same for established models.

yup that's right. i can't just always stick to my same pictures from months back. and pictures from my work (like commercials etc) are not always suitable for portfolio use. plus i changed my hair ;) new pictures are always good

plsoong said:
Hi joanna,

mind if u can PM me the local stylists/makeup artists invovled? and the settings/clothings involved?

cheers

PL
I'll PA you, let me know.

Pro photogs also do test shoots actually :) The level of test shoots done at pro level is an eye opener - its what test shoots are abt actually :)

Canonised said:
this makes sense! :thumbsup:
she is looking for a person who should be a pro and yet still unsure that he is .... this is really a good opportunity for him to have a final test with a .... good "pro" model .
Tom, u there?

well one of my dreams is to shoot for magzines... need to get a DSLR first...

Up for ya :)

Let me know who is the designer, stylist, makeup and Hair :) and I can see if I can arrange a shoot for ya.

Do you need Digital Back quality or a Dslr will do. Hehehehe...still owe Mia a fashion shoot...Do you mind if we get her involved too? wanna try some avant garde stuff (hand itchy)

Cheers

SIGH!!! :cry:
Why am I not good enough to take advantage of this exquisite opportunity?!! :bheart:

Tuck Loong said:
Up for ya :)

Let me know who is the designer, stylist, makeup and Hair :) and I can see if I can arrange a shoot for ya.

Do you need Digital Back quality or a Dslr will do. Hehehehe...still owe Mia a fashion shoot...Do you mind if we get her involved too? wanna try some avant garde stuff (hand itchy)

Cheers

hey, could you PM me some images from ur portfolio??

Status
Not open for further replies.