Looking for photographers for fashion test shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.
upz for you!

will be looking to build a fashion portfolio soon, but let me get up to scratch first, don't wanna waste both our times.

hope things go well for you. you're looking good. :thumbsup:

Hello silverfrond,

I have just sent you a private message. If you are still interested in setting up a TFCD, you can contact me.

Flip

Tuck Loong said:
Up for ya :)

Let me know who is the designer, stylist, makeup and Hair :) and I can see if I can arrange a shoot for ya.

Do you need Digital Back quality or a Dslr will do. Hehehehe...still owe Mia a fashion shoot...Do you mind if we get her involved too? wanna try some avant garde stuff (hand itchy)

Cheers

haha tuck loong. you owe mia shoot ah. lol. she also keep bugging me to shoot her.. up to now still havent shoot.. too lazy to move my butt.

anka said:
haha tuck loong. you owe mia shoot ah. lol. she also keep bugging me to shoot her.. up to now still havent shoot.. too lazy to move my butt.

Andy Wee, Call me at 98481849, Cedric. I'm sure you know what I'm talking. It's been two years...

Oh so anka is Andy Wee?

pointblankshots said:
Andy Wee, Call me at 98481849, Cedric. I'm sure you know what I'm talking. It's been two years...

vince123123 said:
Oh so anka is Andy Wee?

Bingo!!! Why vin123123, something with him also? Let's just hope it's not for the same reason we're looking out for him....

PBS

I don't have anything personally with him yet, but I've heard others looking for him also, and I suspect from your tone that its the same reason why you all are looking for him.

"anka" is fairly prominent here though....

pointblankshots said:
Bingo!!! Why vin123123, something with him also? Let's just hope it's not for the same reason we're looking out for him....

PBS

silverfrond, haven't seen you in a while. all the best in your shoot with whoever you select :)

pointblankshots said:
To confirmed, below is a thread for his images... Seriously, I really wonder how nick he's gonna be using next... I don't think he'll ever sleep at night anyway.

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=176532

Sorry to hijack this thread for a little while Joanna...

let me know when you can meet me at my lawyer's office
I had no idea you were that poor to scringe every single cent.

oh. bring my stuff over too. I presume they are in good condition else it would be deductable also.

goes too personal... i think pple would start to find it interesting.. but if a matter isnt open publicly, nobody knows, then no one would be concern... :think:

silverfrond said:
Hi everyone

I don't really know everyone here, and for those who don't know me, i'm Joanna.
I'm a model and looking for photographers to do test shoots with (well, you guys call them Time For Prints)

Here are some samples from my portfolio

me.jpg

and a proper look at my face
7.jpg

the pictures i would like to achieve are like this:
want.jpg

we will not be achieving carbon copies of these images, but i would like to respect your style & ideas to achieve some edgy fashion pictures. as for clothes, makeup, hair etc, we'll be working with local designers/stylists.

So if you would like to collaborate with me for some tests, do PM me, with links to your portfolio images, and i'll also be able to show you more pictures from my book. and we'll work something out

:)
I'm sorry joanna about cedric's disturbing actions. to bring the thread back.

anka said:
let me know when you can meet me at my lawyer's office
I had no idea you were that poor to scringe every single cent.

oh. bring my stuff over too. I presume they are in good condition else it would be deductable also.

Lawyer's office?? You owe me some meagre SGD 450.00 for 2 good years and counting... and you're talking about a lawyer??? Sometimes, I feel like scanning the IOU and expose you right and proper.. I'll leave you the totally undeserved dignity... You call me POOR??? Me scringing on my every cent??? You just never will sleep at night, your conscience never clears... You can't even be bothered to give a call and you can't pay up? Pretendedd like it never happen??? You owe us money, and you want me to go to you to collect?? I leave the public to decide....A photographer who earns SGD 4000.00 in a day which you called yourself, can't pay SGD 450.00 over the lights, equipment and studio space you borrowed in a span of two years. I remembered how pathetic you look when you bargain for time and said you don't have any money to pay 2 years ago...

Your equipment?? I didn't ask for them, you willingly left them here. It was from your mouth begging Josh and I to let you pay later. We never said we want to trade off with your pathetic equipment.

Here's what you left(very used item):

1. 01 X lighting bag
2. 01 X small light stand
3. 01 X medium lightstand
4. 01 X Sync cord

I don't want these items. How much are these worth??? They're wasting my studio space, and I should be charging you a studio spacing for leaving your miserable equipment in my studio. They bring me bad luck.

Andy Wee, go and show your Queen's legal counsel what I wrote in this thread. There's more to this... Go think about this meagre SGD 450.00 for 2 years that's owed in your sleepless nights... I think you should just go change another nick in this forum and make sure nobody knows about it this time... You've no more credentials.

Let me make this clear again. YOU WERE NEVER A PART OF LITTLE BLACK BOX, BE IT PARTNER, WORK OR ASSOCIATE. All you did was that you needed to rent a studio space and I rented you. Shame on me for knowing you. Even if you don't pay, it's too cheap to know 'it' is alive....

My conscience is clear when I'm writing this... and Joanna, I'm sorry, but this's my last reply to the thread....

PBS

Not sure why people like to mention hiring lawyers like as if they are buying a bowl of wonton noodles - $450.00 does sound a little on the low side.

I would suggest that the admin assist in splitting off the Andy Wee related posts to a separate thread so that discussion may continue there - good for all parties and also the thread can remain for Joanna's uses.

I agree with vince's suggestion

:bigeyes: like that oso can .... firstly, sorry to Joanna for the OT

Jeez... PBS has been a great mentor to many here. We have seen his studio, works, equipments and he definitely dun need what was left behind. We dun see why payment was not made when items were used :think: Anyway, I wish both of you well.

We reckoned that both of you are already established photographers now. We have seen your works. In short, if someone had help you, you dun return a favour by defaulting in payment. So, take this matter off-line and settle it shortly. For such a small sum, why do you need a lawyer ? unless you dun mind 'donating' money to a lawyer. We look forward to seeing more of your works ;)

Peace, dudes !

AhV said:
I agree with vince's suggestion

:bigeyes: like that oso can .... firstly, sorry to Joanna for the OT

Jeez... PBS has been a great mentor to many here. We have seen his studio, works, equipments and he definitely dun need what was left behind. We dun see why payment was not made when items were used :think: Anyway, I wish both of you well.

We reckoned that both of you are already established photographers now. We have seen your works. In short, if someone had help you, you dun return a favour by defaulting in payment. So, take this matter off-line and settle it shortly. For such a small sum, why do you need a lawyer ? unless you dun mind 'donating' money to a lawyer. We look forward to seeing more of your works ;)

Peace, dudes !

Both established??? I seriously don't think how somebody could be established over a meagre sum of SGD 450.00 that's unpaid over two years... even a blue collar job worker could clear that...

I mean SGD 450.00 divided by 24 months makes SGD 18.75 in installments... Goodness!!! Kindness gets paid with this... One can only imagine... To return money is reality, not returning and climbing over someone's head is fantasy turned reality... It's not about the money, it's about morals and upbringing... Seemingly pretty clear.

Anyway AhV, thanks for the vote of confidence... and I'm sorry again for the many and Joanna... In fact, I thought I told Joanna about this too... some two years back.

PBS

I gathered that PBS already tried to settle this offline which doesn't work, so the online way is the only solution at this juncture. I'm concur with your conclusion that a lawyer is probably not required for this matter, and was somewhat surprised to see that anka has supposedly already engaged one. What's even more perplexing is that a debtor engaged a lawyer and tells the creditor to go to the lawyer's office to collect. Isn't it simpler to just mail a check to him than to use the lawyer's office as a mere collection post.

AhV said:
In short, if someone had help you, you dun return a favour by defaulting in payment. So, take this matter off-line and settle it shortly. For such a small sum, why do you need a lawyer ? unless you dun mind 'donating' money to a lawyer. We look forward to seeing more of your works ;)

Peace, dudes !

Status
Not open for further replies.