Looking for photographer for 2nd MINDEF/SAF Innovation in Action seminar on 20 Apr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bullpit

Dec 28, 2002
Visit site
I am looking for a photographer to capture the 2nd MINDEF/SAF Innovation in action seminar on 20 Apr @ Chevrons. The seminar is a bi-annual event to promote innovation in MINDEF/SAF. The time will be from about 8am- 2pm. Coverage include taking participants mingling around, Chief of Navy, RADM Ronnie Tay making his speech, other speech presenters, award presentation (about 20-30 recipients). There will be breakout sessions.

The deliverable is a CD-ROM containing the pictures. No need for developing or printing.

The budget is about $500. Lunch provided.

Photographer should not freak out when seeing generals. Basically, the photographer is able to capture the event while being 'invisible' - without being a distraction as its a seminar and therefore all focus should be on presenters..and CNV should not feel uneasy like kenna paparazzi.

interested, pls email me @ ochongka@starnet.gov.sg

Thanks!

If i take this up..i will be caught moonlighting!! ;)

? what happened to the SAF photography team? isn't this their job? they have some very good equipment u know...

and yeah.. no one will get freaked out by generals.. i've did some unit events during my ns days...small CPL also have to take photos of so many high-ranking people.. so a civilian shouldn't have any prob...

hope u find a good photographer soon...

Taking civilians are different from taking uniformed officers; especially by those who were previously from uniformed services.

I have received many replies. If you had emailed me, thank you for the response. I will go through them. If you had replied me or intend to send me, pls do so by 6pm and also to leave a few description of your experience in taking photos of events like seminars. I will most probably not call you back if you just leave me your hp no without identifying yourself, eg, CV, etc. Pls send in details like your quote, experience, company name and if you have online portfolio, etc.

thanks.

Taking civilians are different from taking uniformed officers; especially by those who were previously from uniformed services.

I have received many replies. If you had emailed me, thank you for the response. I will go through them. If you had replied me or intend to send me, pls do so by 6pm and also to leave a few description of your experience in taking photos of events like seminars. I will most probably not call you back if you just leave me your hp no without identifying yourself, eg, CV, etc. Pls send in details like your quote, experience, company name and if you have online portfolio, etc.

thanks.

will ex pioneer photographer make the cut?

will ex army news photographer make the cut? haha

. Basically, the photographer is able to capture the event while being 'invisible' - without being a distraction as its a seminar and therefore all focus should be on presenters..and CNV should not feel uneasy like kenna paparazzi.

reject those who use lightsphere and those who are not confident with flash photography. I have seen photographers keep doing his test shots during the whole 30min speech, until the VIP turn his face away from the flash :bsmilie:

lol yeah. you should only shoot speaker for the first 10 seconds of his speech. In between speech also can shoot but very occasionaly when he gets more emotional with hand gestures.

Status
Not open for further replies.