Looking for People under 16 who is interested in Photography?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lobangkng

Deregistered
Apr 12, 2003
SengKang
Visit site
Wanna to know more frz who is under 16 and love to take photos
using SLR camera !:rbounce: :dent:

hi there no one replied to this but anyway im 16 2005 and i AM interested in photography. heh. yupp.

Hmmm, I'm 17 this year, but not 17 yet. Haha. 300D.

Hi, i m 15 and i m interested in photography, but not using slr. Using the panasonic FZ-20.

Erh.... 18 years old this year can??? Newbie here to... Going to own a FZ20!

17 now .. will be 18 in a few months .. use fz1, oly c730, oly e300 (only the fz1 is mine =/ .. the rest borrowed)

mi 16... going 17 in july... lolx... :bsmilie: but not using SLR... haiz.. using IXUS 430... :(

alright, maybe i'm not supposed to be here but since we're all of this angsty who-gives-a-hoot age, I DON'T CARE. ^_^

19 here and armed with only a decent Canon PowerShot A75.

WHAT? :angry:

hey..expiredyoghurt uses fz1...same here! what accessories you using now? im looking for a wide angle conversion lens..but not sure where to get..where..
:think:

Me too 16...... So why you looking for us??? :)

Stoned said:
18. 1DmkII and EOS 3 :embrass:

Wah ID mkII. i also want. and a couple of 'L's too. :)

i think i not that old too... 18 this year~ haha... only got a C5050 + some junkie items ~ :)

i m 20 end of this year :sweat: can i join too? i consider myself to be very a noobie in photography. I am only armed with a sony P7 :bsmilie: changing to SLRs soon

n0d3 said:
Wah ID mkII. i also want. and a couple of 'L's too. :)

Interesting fact though, I don't use Ls :) I'm like 3rd party king or something. Even my flash is 3rd party :bsmilie:
Good question posted by other users, what does the thread starter want with us youth? :) Project?

hongsien said:
Hi,

I am 15 ......why asking? Don't want to join the older shooters?

Correct me if I'm mistaken, but I was always under the impression you were like 30+ and dabbled extensively in large format

Status
Not open for further replies.