Looking for people to join me at photoshop lessons...

Status
Not open for further replies.

VampTreSS

Feb 18, 2004
www.v1da.com
Hi all the newbies out there!

Saw Semota's post on offering photoshop lessons.. Thought it sounds rather interesting and useful for newbies..

Looking for company though.. To join me.. (Then we can go for night shoots after that.. hehehehe)

Pm me! :D

Thanks all! :lovegrin:

Actually there are many online references. You should take a look at them before joining. You need not spend money to learn. Some are rather comprehensive and easy to understand.

shutterfly said:
Actually there are many online references. You should take a look at them before joining. You need not spend money to learn. Some are rather comprehensive and easy to understand.

Perhaps for some people..

But not for me.. I'm a hands on person.. I don't have patience to read manuals or follow instructions without understanding what each is for..

Having a person verbally follow on through with me helps in this case. Especially when I can ask questions and get ready answers. And then there is the instant testing out, harder for me to forget what I'm learning in this way.

As mentioned, hands on kinda person ;)

VampTreSS said:
Perhaps for some people..

But not for me.. I'm a hands on person.. I don't have patience to read manuals or follow instructions without understanding what each is for..

Having a person verbally follow on through with me helps in this case. Especially when I can ask questions and get ready answers. And then there is the instant testing out, harder for me to forget what I'm learning in this way.

As mentioned, hands on kinda person ;)

I agree with VampTreSS ..having formal lesson with instructor guidance make things easier than relying on the books alone...and one more thing meet a lot of people with the same interest. :thumbsup:

tolitz said:
I agree with VampTreSS ..having formal lesson with instructor guidance make things easier than relying on the books alone...and one more thing meet a lot of people with the same interest. :thumbsup:

wanna join me?

hehehehehe

just kiddin ;)

hwchoy said:
Yes Vamp, absolutely. You’re right. Although it is SO inconvenient that Semota is giving the course. tsk tsk… :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Tsk tsk Cai ger ger..

Or u wan to join me? Then I'd concentrate on u instead :p

VampTreSS said:

Saw Semota's post on offering photoshop lessons.. Thought it sounds rather interesting and useful for newbies..

Looking for company though.. To join me.. (Then we can go for night shoots after that.. hehehehe)

Oh, you sure u learning PS and not just drooling over Semota?? ;p

Hee...I learnt PS myself a few years ago....it's all by trial and error with some guides. You should get the software and start exploring first.

But Semota is a good teacher to learn from. I still have not explore on the burning and dodging yet.

But the question is, do we want to make such dramatic changes to our photos or do we want to stick more to the original ?? ;)

VampTreSS said:

Good luck at finding the people then... honestly, I'd rather spend the money on films and prints! :blah:

icer said:
But the question is, do we want to make such dramatic changes to our photos or do we want to stick more to the original ?? ;)

PS just gives u more options on how to deal with ur photos =)

Status
Not open for further replies.