Looking For People Dealing in Corp Gifts

Status
Not open for further replies.

wainism

Apr 15, 2004
Beeshan
hi,

i am looking for a CD cover for putting calendar. its not the normal type of CD covers that can be found at sim lim.

if any of you have the contacts or manufactures special types of CD covers, pls drop me a PM.

i have a sample of the cd cover, so can meet up (city hall area) and discuss if possible.

will need 300 - 330 pcs

thanks

you request came a little too late.. the corp gift bubble (trend) died quite some time ago. I had friends into corp gifts like 2 years ago. I myself tried to dip my fingers into it as well but failed. :( good luck in your search! don't mind if you drop me the supplier's contact if you mange to find one? TIA!

wainism said:
hi,

i am looking for a CD cover for putting calendar. its not the normal type of CD covers that can be found at sim lim.

if any of you have the contacts or manufactures special types of CD covers, pls drop me a PM.

i have a sample of the cd cover, so can meet up (city hall area) and discuss if possible.

will need 300 - 330 pcs

thanks

I do have a friend who's into corp gifts, but I am not sure if he's interested in this quantity. If you can pm me your email contact, I'll ask him to contact you if he's interested.;)

can u email me a pic of your product ? will refer you to my friend as he dealing with corp gift
soey1335 at gmail.com

wah corp gift competition as fierce as ever. :sweat:

i am in office right now. the cd cover is at home. will post some pictures tonight!

sunfish and simon,
thanks, will e-mail u the pics tonite :)

Status
Not open for further replies.