Looking for MUA and stylists!

Status
Not open for further replies.

firrisse

Oct 9, 2007
Singapore
Hii all. I'm a new model and new to clubsnap as well. I've done TFCD with previous photographers before.

I'm looking for aspiring makeup artists and stylists to do TFCDs in order to expand my portfolio. This is a good opportunity for those who would like to practice their skills. Hope that I'll be able to work with you! ;)

Pictures of my previous TFCD coming up soon(still need time to edit)

Hii all. I'm a new model and new to clubsnap as well. I've done TFCD with previous photographers before.

I'm looking for aspiring makeup artists and stylists to do TFCDs in order to expand my portfolio. This is a good opportunity for those who would like to practice their skills. Hope that I'll be able to work with you!

I'm looking for aspiring makeup artists and stylists to do TFCDs in order to expand my portfolio. This is a good opportunity for those who would like to practice their skills. Hope that I'll be able to work with you!

Status
Not open for further replies.