Not open for further replies.

eadwine

Jan 17, 2002
east side
is there such a person in this forum

Originally posted by togu
?

Do I know you? :confused:

so u're the fella who went sentosa on wednesday eh, took pictures of people playing volley ball.

Originally posted by eadwine

so u're the fella who went sentosa on wednesday eh, took pictures of people playing volley ball.

Yes, that's me. LOL, but it rains... :p

You happened to be there? :confused:

Yes, that's me. LOL, but it rains... :p

You happened to be there? :confused:

nope
my friend told me that there was this weirdo guy taking their pictures and saying that it was for his hobby and all...
i figured i'd end up meeting the person here

It's my first time taking shots of people I don't know. Was a bit nervous actually. :(

But it's for sure a good experience. :p

Oh, please tell your mate, I really appreciate their help for being my models, and hope they like the photos. :gbounce:

It's my first time taking shots of people I don't know. Was a bit nervous actually. :(

But it's for sure a good experience. :p

Oh, please tell your mate, I really appreciate their help for being my models, and hope they like the photos. :gbounce:

hey can u share those volleyball photos you took? i've been meaning to catch some of the action too. wat kind of settings should i look out for? :D

Originally posted by Horus

hey can u share those volleyball photos you took? i've been meaning to catch some of the action too. wat kind of settings should i look out for? :D

You can take a look at :

http://www.pbase.com/togu/match

Just some simple shots, I maintain a shutter speed of 1/125.

:)

HI Togu,

nice to have met you @ the Esplanade with JiaXin, together with other clubsnappers there ^.^ :angel:

Hope to go shooting some other time!!

How's the shots you guys took?

Status
Not open for further replies.