looking for more people to take pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

tobylai586

looking for more people to take pics with me , then can form a group . at least we can plan places to go nxt time and also having fun together , looking for guidance too hahas ... i think i am too noob le .. lols ... hopefully more ppl can go ..

anyone free ??? or any ideas we can go ?

How about joining the Tang shooters?

looking for more people to take pics with me , then can form a group . at least we can plan places to go nxt time and also having fun together , looking for guidance too hahas ... i think i am too noob le .. lols ... hopefully more ppl can go ..

hi bro.. u can join us 'THE WEST SHOOTERZ' ;)

Pls refer to our meet up thread for the WEST SHOOTERZ

hi bro.. u can join us 'THE WEST SHOOTERZ' ;)

Pls refer to our meet up thread for the WEST SHOOTERZ

yup... if u happens to live in western part of s'por, feel free to join this group.;)
if u're not, still u're free to join this group.
if u're a noob, feel free to join this group. (coz there's no noob)
if u're new, feel free to join too. (coz there's sumthing new in everything we do)

How about joining the Tang shooters?
Hello, allow me to introduce the Tang Shooters to you...

We are a group that was formed about a yeah ago, out of a few that just want to get togather (like what tobylai initiating), explore and expand on the common passion of photography. U will be glad to know that we do not discriminate between seasoned, newbie, gender or place of residence.. so we have loads of activities (about twice weekly, but now simply more than that).

Its open to all who take pictures, may it be phone camera, DSLR, MF or film... Thanks to look under Tang Shooters' Thead. There is no restriction to be a member of Tang Shooter, simply join us in our activities. Do note that there are some restrictions to certain events as we would like to protect the interst of the planner, model or any other concerns. We are not exclusive, as in we do not restrict members in joining other's groups' activities...

I would say it has no frills no hassel group - so I welcome u in joining our activity soon. Do know that you can plan activities for the group, when a sudden urge hits u. I do request that you be socially responsible (with no malicious intend for the group) and help eveyone in the group, treat everyone with respect...

PM me or any Tang Shooters secretaies for futher details now.

Please visit our thread in kopitiam for more information, or Feb 08 issue of PHOTOVIDEOi. Cheers!!!

sure , i am really looking forward to meet you all and take some great photos too ^^ hope you all could guide me along too as now i am still waiting for school to start so yea , tell me the dates for outings and i would go ^^

You live in Pasir Ris right? You can join the East Shooters! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.