Looking for make-up artists/ hairstylists for 2 photoshoots

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattlock

Feb 28, 2004
www.superhyperreal.com
2 photoshoots, looking for make up artists and hairstylists.

1st shoot is this wednesday 11th Aug
small shoot, need a makeup artist to do a full body painting of a person, I will purchase the body paint necessary
hairstylists needed to gel rebonded hair up to long hard spiky points

2nd shoot will be later in the month, for a dance studio involving about 10 or more dancers, will be quite a few hours, but pay-off will be that the photos will be used for publicity purposes in flyers and magazines, and the dance studio is well known in singapore.

All photos will be digitally taken and can be used for your portfolio of course!
Please PM me or sms 97405796, name is Jing.

more info: 2nd shoot is straightforward, need to make the dancers look beautiful for the camera of course

good chance to network too, the dance studio looks out for makeup artists and hairstylists for commercials and other shoots they get involved in.

hiz~

I'm a makeup artist and is able to provide makeup service for the dance studio as mentioned.
will u be able to provide me with more info like wic is the exact dae tt they require service?
(pls pm me for my contact details)

tks! ;)

the 2 shoots sounds interesting .. esp the 1st one.. but too bad i just saw it today..
so i can't respond to that one.. but if the 2nd one is still empty please message me as I'm building my make up folio as well .. would like to have the opportunity to add this is my folio.. thanks.
Kate

Status
Not open for further replies.