Looking for kind soul who is purchasing a sony camera

tweien

May 25, 2017
Singapore
Hi there,

I'm looking for a kind soul who is purchasing a new sony camera sometime soon. Reason being that I'm looking to pick up the 2470GM from the Sony shop (Retailing at $3,199). For new new camera owners, sony offers a free lesson and after the class, all those who attend are entitled to a 15% discount for purchases made on that very same day. So I'm wondering if I can hitch on that discount and pick up the lens at 15% off!

Do hit me up if you're intending to purchase one. Will greatly appreciate your help!

Cheers

Did you get a quotation from reputable camera shops like TK Photo? Might be able to get similar price after discount

Did you get a quotation from reputable camera shops like TK Photo? Might be able to get similar price after discount
Hi Kynoe,

I bought my sony a6300 from Tkphoto around a year ago. Paid around 1,600 for the camera + basic kit lens. Price should be lower than that now!

Hi Kynoe,

I bought my sony a6300 from Tkphoto around a year ago. Paid around 1,600 for the camera + basic kit lens. Price should be lower than that now!

Oh im so sorry!!! i thought youre looking for a camera. Tkphoto is selling the lens at around 2.9k, which is still much more expensive than the 15% that i can get.

hey! you have a point. im not sure but that is possible. damn. anybody can verify?

In early June, I heard from a sales person at the Wisma Atria Sony Centre that there was 10% discount on top of the promotional prices for lenses. She punched some figures in her calculator and showed the price of $2699 for 2470GM.

In early June, I heard from a sales person at the Wisma Atria Sony Centre that there was 10% discount on top of the promotional prices for lenses. She punched some figures in her calculator and showed the price of $2699 for 2470GM.
Wow that is wicked! i think i'll drop by Wisma later this week to check it out. It'll be awesome if that's really 2,699!

Maybe you can try to call them 6544 8600
Thanks for the suggestion. I called in and they told me to write in. Unfortunately the Sony Digital Workshop team replied and said the 15% is only applicable for accessories. Looks like my plan doesn't work! damn.