Looking for Junyang

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey haha..

i passed to alvyn liaozz think he'll pass to u in sch on monday :)

Did you pass it to him? He did not look for me at all. If he is busy then maybe should I be looking for him instead? Is the CF back to you now or still with him?

hey yaoxing,how are you,happens to see this thread.

:( Sad to hear that you borrow junyang thing and still need you to go round asking for it back.

junyang: :nono: :nono: :nono:

Junyang, before your name is forever filled with stench, you better post here when you can pay me the $90 you promised for my 512MB CF card.

I lent you in July, and expected to get it back from you after my trip to Korea. You said you will pass to Alvyn to return to me, but you did not, saying that HE is too busy. Then delayed until Prelim exam in September, saying both you and him are busy with prelim exam, I allowed you to return after prelim.

When prelim ended, no news heard from you. Then soon you were taking A Levels. After A Levels, no news from you again. When I asked for it again yesterday you SMSed me saying you are in BMT.

Do I really have to pay you a home visit or camp visit to get my $90 from you? Or is your integrity worth that $90?

Guys, if you have had bad experiences dealing with Junyang, you may post here. So that everyone knows who not to deal with in future.

Ask him to do a funds transfer. That should not be difficult at all.

Zerstorer said:
Ask him to do a funds transfer. That should not be difficult at all.

I wanted to pass him the receipt and box, as the CF card was still under warranty.

I were u , i will call him and demand it back on a sunday...BMT or not ,he will still be out that day..

Good luck.... sometimes some people just cannot be trusted...

Just go to his home, pay him a visit and get it back from him. All this sms, snail mails ain't going any where. IF you cannot get it back from him, just publicise his camp, platoon, section and bed no..... someone's bound to get him.....sooner or later...

tsk tsk tsk ...
think you should change the smilie on the thread title to :angry:

thought it was a friendly call. reminder to a friend until i read the contents..
makes my blood boil just by reading the irresponsible actions...

stingraytan said:
tsk tsk tsk ...
think you should change the smilie on the thread title to :angry:

thought it was a friendly call. reminder to a friend until i read the contents..
makes my blood boil just by reading the irresponsible actions...

Ok, changed to a frowny.

Well, the problem was never settled with he giving all sorts of excuses every weekend. I just saw him bidding for all sorts of stuff at Hardwarezone under the username of Junyang86. Guess he's using a different one to bid here already. Guys please be careful when dealing with people here, especially if you have reasons to suspect he is Junyang. He is a cheat.

yaoxing said:
Well, the problem was never settled with he giving all sorts of excuses every weekend. I just saw him bidding for all sorts of stuff at Hardwarezone under the username of Junyang86. Guess he's using a different one to bid here already. Guys please be careful when dealing with people here, especially if you have reasons to suspect he is Junyang. He is a cheat.

I cant believe yr CF card is still NOT returned to u!!! I felt sorry for u to have trusted him ... Well, just give him one last call loh, if he is still giving u all sorts of answers about he is busy, all i can say is .....he is a...
:thumbsd: :thumbsd: :thumbsd: :thumbsd:

sorry to hear about your experience, it's a damn bummer.
but if it helps, the junyang86 in hardwarezone is currently online now as indicated by the green light thingy.

sorry la, i just damn kaypoh ;p

wah. duno whether coincidence or not, within 3 mins of my posting of his status here, he's offline.

> 2.30pm <

> 2.33pm <

:dunno: :dunno: :think:

garvinchow said:
Just go to his home, pay him a visit and get it back from him. All this sms, snail mails ain't going any where. IF you cannot get it back from him, just publicise his camp, platoon, section and bed no..... someone's bound to get him.....sooner or later...
Hmmmm.....any indecent acts going around in the army?..............

Give me his number, and I will sent my men to him........

Take it as a lesson in human relations and move on.......don't let him spoil the rest of your life.......

hongsien

Status
Not open for further replies.