Looking for digital lab

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shingoz

May 14, 2006
Any recommendations? Kindly provide location and contacts.

Btw anyone knows what is the market rate? :angel:

Do a search, there's a thread on this. :)

Damn! Really? Thanks for your advice Galdor

Edit: Errr had a hard time searching. Any idea on which section to search? Or any keyword.....

Someone got any clues? I mean labs which has computer and developing facilities....i think Canon has got such a place..?

I did a search online and got to know these 2:
Igallery Pte Ltd and Sajeev Digital Studio

Help required.

Jus called canon and they said they're stopping the service.... =/

Any kind souls available to give some guidance? :angel:

Any kind souls available to give some guidance? :angel:
you did not provide clear info for what you want, not all people are able to read your mind, me neither..

how about you go to Consumers Corner, and Services Offered / Wanted to see what can you find?

What kind of digital lab are you talking about?? Do you mean photo labs that do prints from digital photos?
I guess so.

All these 'digital-digital' thing. Any lab with a digital minilab (which seems to be all the rage except for the traditionalists shops that maintain film developing minilabs) is a 'Digital Lab' from ur regular Konica outlet right down to Fujifilm outlets.

The diff is the operator skill.

Help required.

Jus called canon and they said they're stopping the service.... =/

Oops, sorry i didnt explain clearly enough. Am asking for a friend actually.

Now that i've clarified, he is actually looking for a lab with 10-20 computers preferbly and what is the cost to rent it for a whole day.

He is planning to conduct some digital class privately (Photoshop i think). And nope he is not planning to start a LAN gaming session.

Apology for the vague question. :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.