Looking for camera should bag with tripod holder~

rAzEr85

May 25, 2009
Hi,

I am looking for a shoulder bag which looks like the one in the pic. Can't seem to find 1.. Can any one recommend me? Thanks in advance!

tv_1540_009.jpg

Regards,
Jason

my bag is something like that.. thinktank harddrive.. u can go tk photo or OP to try

Thx but i m looking for a shoulder sling bag, not a backpack..

Just curious... how are you suppose to rest your shoulder bag on the ground if your tripod is tied to the bag as shown on in the picture?

Haha.. i will let u noe if i managed to get the kind of bag..

Or u if wan a generic answer, it will be taking tge tripod out before placing the bag on the ground..

Cheers!

am using a national geographic 2345 shoulder bag, it comes with a so called tripod velcro strap at the side, am able to hook my tripod onto it, u may wana check it out if ur lookin for a small shoulder bag..

... looking for a shoulder bag which looks like the one in the pic. Can't seem to find 1.. Can any one recommend me?

You may consider Tamrac System 6 and above shoulder bags with tripod holder loops as shown in picture in your posting.

You may also view the last one quarter of this Tamrac Ultrapro 13 video to see how the tripod is strapped to the shoulder bag.

Thx bigturbo and squid..

Any more recommendations other than tamrac and natgeo? Thanks in advance.. :)

Think Tank UD series with tripod attachment holder...

haha ot abit, i think the tripod in the pic looks nice! lol!

you can always head down to TK foto or OP for sampling and more recommendations from the people there!

I think a lot of the shoulder bags (esp bigger ones) have them, or can be fitted with tripod straps. My Tamrac Pro 8 came with them.
I prefer not to use them though -- don't like the feel of the tripod wobbling around under the bag. I'd rather use a separate strap for the tripod, or carry the tripod free, resting it on the top of my bag as I walk, with my forearm on it.

Vanguard Oregon 27 fits the bill, IMHO. Keep in mind that putting all that weight on one shoulder is bad for your posture. Had one once but decided to sell it because my friends noticed my shoulder became higher than the other. My set-up isn't even considered heavy back then. That was two years ago and until now I stand funny. Just a heads up.

Lowepro Inverse? Not exactly a shoulder bag but u can use it like one.

Lowepro Inverse? Not exactly a shoulder bag but u can use it like one.

should br lowepro flipside . . . but it is a backpack . . .

you can go to funan and source for it . . . :)

Lowepro Flipside 300. Affordable for a backpack with a tripod compartment.