Looking for a shoulder bag

berryfiasco

Apr 4, 2008
East
Hi,

I would need some help in looking for a shoulder bag.
The bag would need to house the following items:-

Canon 7D
17-55mm lens
lens hood
430ex or 580ex flash with hard cap
personal belongings.

Do kindly propose to me bags that could house these items.
I do not want Crumpler. personal preference.

My 2 bags are too small. A Nat Geo sling bag & a Domke F6.

Please help.

Would a lowepro stealth reporter 100 fit everything in?

Hmm same thing I would tell most people, the best is to keep an open mind and go down to a shop (for me TK) and look at the choice of bags, definitely there will be one to suit your needs.

Maybe you might wanna consider the Lowepro Fastpack 100/200 or Versapack 200AW?

Hi,

Canon 7D
17-55mm lens
lens hood
personal belongings.

Please help.

I have the Lowepro Stealth Reporter 200 and can fit in a D200 with grip fitted with one zoom lens, 3 lenses, 1 flash.

So the 100 should be more than sufficient for your purposes. But you may want to go down to the shops and compare them to see which you'd like better.

Note also that the heavier the shoulder bag, the more strain you'll feel when you're moving about. :)

Hi,

Canon 7D
17-55mm lens
lens hood
personal belongings.

Please help.

U Sure F6 cant fit all that in?I think its big enough to house all that with extra room to spare...

U Sure F6 cant fit all that in?I think its big enough to house all that with extra room to spare...

probably the issue is with the "personal belongings"?:bsmilie:

F6 can fit them in but can't mount my lens on body. Need to be kept separately. Oh yes, it's the personal belongings that is an issue. I'm thinking of the stealth reporter 109 for quite awhile. Heard it's oos at cp.

I did use 6mdh, 7mdh, fastpack 250, flipside 100 with various cams before.
I'm looking for a bag that is for keeps now since I've gotten the 7D with 17-55 already.

I assume the stealth reporter 100/200 will more or less meet my needs then. Hope to find one in b&s.. :)

Shahlan said:
U may wanna check out TT UD 30,it's compact but u'll be amazed on how much u can put in...I do have one to let go if u keen..

Yup. would prefer a Think Tank urban disguise. I bought it from TK Foto after trying all the different ones they have there. Good to actually bring your stuff there to try.

For domke, I would suggest F3x or F2. Both have side pockets for personal things like wallet, keys and mobile phone. F3x is more body hugging, can definitely accommodate 1 cam, 1 lens and 1 flash. However, if you looking at longer term, F2 will be better option. You can go down to CP to take a look and feel.

For think tank, suggest you get UD40, it is not so big, but can easily accommodate the cam body, lens, flash and some personnel stuff. Furthermore, you can slot an iPad or 10" net book in the front compartment.