Looking for a Guitar

Status
Not open for further replies.

kuak nam jin

Aug 19, 2008
Hi, apart from taking pictures, my other hobby is playing guitar. A few years ago, I gave my Takamine NP15 to a budding guitarist. Now I hope to get an accoustic guitar again. If you have a Martin and Co. guitar left in the store for far too long and want to sell please email me. Takamine Guitars or Gibson are good for me too (Rosewood is prefered)

Cheers

namjin_1@yahoo.com:)

this is photography forum. You can get better response if you post your query in music forum.

Hi, apart from taking pictures, my other hobby is playing guitar. A few years ago, I gave my Takamine NP15 to a budding guitarist. Now I hope to get an accoustic guitar again. If you have a Martin and Co. guitar left in the store for far too long and want to sell please email me. Takamine Guitars or Gibson are good for me too (Rosewood is prefered)

Cheers

namjin_1@yahoo.com:)

weird place to look but i think theres quite a few guitar players in here. just hope they see this. :bsmilie:

Just do a search...

someone called a guitarist? ;p

too many guitars... none taylor sorry... at > S$3500 a pop... way too expensive... rather plonk on a leitz...

why not post at www.soft.com.sg
take a look at their buy/sell sub forum

is a music in singapore and well-known

soft.com b&s has pulenty of lowballers so you can probably get a good deal there coz thats the culture... but don't try to sell anything though...

Anyone here going to the Tommy Emmanuel concert on 29th Oct?

whats he playing nowadays? he must be pretty old by now...

Status
Not open for further replies.