Looking for 2 more travel mates for a Philippines trip

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomshen

Feb 20, 2002
Singapore
Hi,

My friend and I are planning a Philippines trip in April. Time has been confirmed, 4 to 10 April, via Tiger Airways. We have just booked the tickets and thinking of getting 2 more photographers to join us. More fun and can share some cost if taking cab, etc. Anyone keen? please drop me a PM. Male/Female no problem, but you two may need to share a room.

tom

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuppppppppppppppppppp

upz for you, although i can't join you. i just promise my gf no travel for at least 6 months.

previously have asked abt philippines. mar-may is a good time in the north, not so cold at the higher attitude. baguio and vicinity have very nice and spectacular rice terraces and very very nice churches & old buildings.

gd luck.

upp :thumbsup: ;)

btw what's on 4-10 is it holiday? you plan way advance eh.

upz for you, although i can't join you. i just promise my gf no travel for at least 6 months.

previously have asked abt philippines. mar-may is a good time in the north, not so cold at the higher attitude. baguio and vicinity have very nice and spectacular rice terraces and very very nice churches & old buildings.

gd luck.
I know you will go India in Jan and Stan has been in PHP for a long time, that's why don't think you could join us :) We are planning a volcano trip, prefer cooling feel. Beach is out for me.

upp :thumbsup: ;)

btw what's on 4-10 is it holiday? you plan way advance eh.
The Easter will be on 6 Apr. BTW this is very normal for planning 3 months ahead, also need to get a better airfare. Tiger is currently on promotion.

Anyone else keen? Confirm you will take some nice photos if joining us :bsmilie:

Ups for you Tom.... hope u had already found your travel mates by now.
:)
Which part of Php u r going?

I know you will go India in Jan and Stan has been in PHP for a long time, that's why don't think you could join us :) We are planning a volcano trip, prefer cooling feel. Beach is out for me.

Yah thats great. beach and volcano would be in the Bicol region west of Philippines. i believe that month is a Whale watching month too. .

good luck.

Sounds interesting. Upzz for u

Not too far away from Manila is the Taal volcano. A volcano in a volcano in a volcano... The area, tagaytay, is basically on the edges of the biggest crater. Lots of great views, resorts, resaurants, etc and it's not too hot. :)

Plus, you can try to arrange a hiking trip onto the central volcanic island... LOTS of seriously beautiful picture opportunities there.

Is the Mayon Volcano still showing lava flows? thats an interesting nigh shoot there. much more interesting than the fireworks.

Thank all for your interest. We have found some nice gentlemen. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.