Looking desperately for NDP tickets!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ParkertR

Im desperately looking for a pair of NDP tickets to make this national day special for me and my loved one :) if anyone has a pair willing to let go off, please do contact me via sms at 98320642!

Thanks in advance!

alternatively, anyone with a spare photographer's pass?!?!! i also interested!!! pick me!! pick me!!! heeheehee!!! :sweat:

i was fortunate enough to get tickets for the preview show... honestly, the other locations seems pretty lame compared to the padang. of the satelite sites, marina south appeared to the most "haps"!!

although they have mediacorp artist hosting the grassroots shows, i think that the atmosphere was only a fraction of what it was like at the padang!! having said that, it was just the preview show, the actual day might see larger and excitable crowds at these locations!!

Good luck in getting your tickets dude!! :thumbsup:

AReality said:
i heard u need tics to enter the other sites too. izzit?
Correction:

U do NOT need any ticket to enter any of the 3 heartlands venue.
However, U need to have a funpack coupon to collect a funpack.

Well, r u desperate enough to pay? Try yahoo auctions if u r.

I wouldn't know... heeheehee...

OT a bit hor.... the pics on newwater plant in the forum reminds me of 1 question... will NDP this year give newwater in the goodie bag har? :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

idor said:
OT a bit hor.... the pics on newwater plant in the forum reminds me of 1 question... will NDP this year give newwater in the goodie bag har? :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

haha got! its still sitting somewhere in the bag.

its a very interesting concept when u get a bottle of water, and ur first instinct isnt to drink it but wonder what to do with it...

Status
Not open for further replies.