Looking c4040z interested clubsnapper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

song

Feb 23, 2002
homex.coolconnect.com
Hi Jayan,

Could you help spread the news that i am trying to sell my c4040z so that i could upgrade to E-10.

Brought in Feb 2002. Quite new as it is well taken care of using LCD and screen protectors and UV filters for the lens protection.

Everything in the original box plus 64mb olympus SM to be sold.

Fellow olympians, i hope you all could help me to get buyer so that i could get some funds to upgrade. I offer it at $900. Interested can call me to view without obligation. We could then talk more about the price if you are really interested.

Song

Originally posted by song
Hi Jayan,

Could you help spread the news that i am trying to sell my c4040z so that i could upgrade to E-10.

Brought in Feb 2002. Quite new as it is well taken care of using LCD and screen protectors and UV filters for the lens protection.

Everything in the original box plus 64mb olympus SM to be sold.

Fellow olympians, i hope you all could help me to get buyer so that i could get some funds to upgrade. I offer it at $900. Interested can call me to view without obligation. We could then talk more about the price if you are really interested.

Song

Hi Song, have u posted in Buy & Sell already????

Originally posted by Jayan

Hi Song, have u posted in Buy & Sell already????

I have done so but got alot of low quality replies which translate to no buyers yet.

Is my price right for a resale camera?? Honestly, i don't want to be too low or high as it may then be unfair for the buyer and also myself. I really need to sell it off before i could buy the E-10 which is about $1700.

:cry:

song..... pls don't go..... :cry:

Originally posted by looteer
:cry:

song..... pls don't go..... :cry:

Hi, still olympus but looter , can help me ask around for buyers. I think u know best what c4040z can do...... .

I don't understand why others can sell their camera so fast when their price is also similar. ( in term of amt of money loss due to sale)

Eg : G2, c700 can be sold so fast yet it is a 1++ yr camera.
Mine is less than 9 mths yet waited 1 week plus still no buyer to propose a price

i guess nobody appreciate the fast f1.8 lens......

for some of my candid shot at a wedding, the background is still brighter than my friends G2.... internal flash is also more usable....

hello! pls support song....... olympus handling is great, user interface is fantastic.... :gbounce:

Status
Not open for further replies.