looking back...

Status
Not open for further replies.

eadwine

Jan 17, 2002
east side
I was just looking back at all the photos i've taken the past 3 years, thought i give them a newer look. The 2 photos are some of my past "work" *cough cough* though.

gimme some of your views ya.

the milk dance diaries
milk.jpg

I remember just taking dad's car out one night, stopped at 7/11, bought a packet of milk and went straight home to take photos of this...took like 2000 over shots though.

missed you
miss.jpg

of all the photos i've taken, this was one of the very few i truly loved

wonderful stuff. really really wonderful stuff. i luv both your pics. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

hwchoy said:
another perspective maybe to move the "hole" further back into the OOF zone while the "piece" is in the focus zone.

haha, im sure there are many ways to look at it :), maybe i was to vague in describing.
as u can see, the hole and the piece of jigsaw are like a couple holding hands *shadow playing*. maybe this might give u a clearer idea of what the composition is about.

eadwine said:
of all the photos i've taken, this was one of the very few i truly loved

I love it too.

eadwine, it's never neccessary for a photographer to explain the picture. it's art and it's subjective :)

by the way, can I have a 10R on the jigsaw shot? Will pay you for the development :) really like this one alot... The colours are just right

SniperD said:
eadwine, it's never neccessary for a photographer to explain the picture. it's art and it's subjective :)

by the way, can I have a 10R on the jigsaw shot? Will pay you for the development :) really like this one alot... The colours are just right

alamak, i didnt save it as a 10R man. but i do have an original though.
could email u a 1280x853 one. 740kb

SniperD said:
it's okie .. I will wait for you to come back from Aust :) Do have your copyrights and name imprinted on the 10R digital file yeah? thanks!!

haha i still in singapore leh, at least till saturday night.

Eadwine, it was nice to meet you last week! Your work of art is as distinctively elegant as ever!

rty said:
Eadwine, it was nice to meet you last week! Your work of art is as distinctively elegant as ever!

eh cannot like that say leh, i learn alot of "old birds" like you.
from my point of view, i dont think anyone can ever "finish" learning photography. so i guess we're all still learning.

:think:

will u be at the saturday shoot?

eadwine said:
eh cannot like that say leh, i learn alot of "old birds" like you.
from my point of view, i dont think anyone can ever "finish" learning photography. so i guess we're all still learning.

:think:

will u be at the saturday shoot?

i really agree with that. ^_^ i really like your milk series. 2000+ pics. hehehe.. gonna cost a lot if shooting film. :sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.