Looking ahead

IsaIbnMohyi

Looking_ahead.jpg

1.In what area is critique to be sought?
Hope to get some comments of the composition & colour.

2.what one hopes to achieve with the piece of work?
Showing opportunity through a kids eye.

3.under what circumstance is the picture taken? (physical conditions/emotions)
Bright sunny day, using aperture mode.

4.what the critique seeker personally thinks of the picture?
I think I archive what I wanted, I think the right side could be more cleaner. But, would love to hear more about what you guys think.

All comments are welcomed, looking forward to your comments. Thanks in advance for the comments.

Composition and is quite good however I feel you can crop out the part on the right where there's something blur. The window seems to cut a line down the centre of the image which is a bit distracting though. The focusing seems to be a quite soft? The image does not appear very sharp. You can try sharpening it in photoshop?

Last edited:
can try to get ALOT nearer to the little kid in future ..... those eyes got potential

Apart from going nearer... try B&W... I find the colors in this picture to be a distraction from the real subject.

Thanks for the advice. True, if I could get closer it'll be better. But, at the point of time, I didn't expect the kid to pop out. But, will keep it in mind for my future shots. Thanks again.

B&W? Wow, didn't thought of that. Would give it a try. Really made me open up now to B&W. Thanks..