looking a brand of a bag

Status
Not open for further replies.

p4610yz

Oct 26, 2003
Sengkang
hi all...

ya....funny qn to ask but just wanna try

do anyone know of a brand of bag....which has a logo of a mammoth.
it is a sling bag tat i saw...but i do not knw of the brand.
need to locate the brand b4 i can buy it...

yupz...so...do enlighten me k....

thanz alot..

where/when u last saw it?colour? approx price? :think:
isit a sports bag? leather bag? jamesbond bag? suitcase-y bag? prada? funny cutie bag?... :)

erm...i saw it in switzerland...beige colour....price...no idea...
it is something like a messenger sling bag...

clive said:
where/when u last saw it?colour? approx price? :think:
isit a sports bag? leather bag? jamesbond bag? suitcase-y bag? prada? funny cutie bag?... :)

switzerland???

lolz..then u should have bought it :mad2: :bsmilie:

or u can go search engine look thu all the mammoth pictures and maybe one of them is the logo of the bag lor :D

ya frm there...but i can't find it...

clive said:
switzerland???

lolz..then u should have bought it :mad2: :bsmilie:

or u can go search engine look thu all the mammoth pictures and maybe one of them is the logo of the bag lor :D

hahaha.. mammoth!!! i know dat brand, its an adventure brand. look for mammut. there is a distributer in singapore. i cant remember where.. :eek:

haha..more clues flowing in now...to solve "the mystery of the mammoth bag" :D

http://www.mammut.ch/intro.asp

this is what u are looking at, mammut, a swiss climbing brand, one of my fav brands too.

where to get locally? go chinatown point, look for adventure21 shop, ask for discounts, coz i dunt pay full price so u shd not also. fyi, u can find cheaper price for most items there but for mammut, hard to get it at other places in singapore. for its tees n shorts, u can find at other places.

http://www.adventure21.com.sg/

if u are carrying the brands, climbers will assume u are one of the climbers or u are just a wanna-be carrying a climbing brands stuffs..but no worry, as long as u like the brands n stuffs, just get it.

if u have spare cash, order online.

spraylord said:
u're a climber too? hmmm..
btw mammut here a bit EX.. hhehehe
order online better

u asking if me a climber or the guy who post the thread?

so u are climber too? hehe..which gang? wat type of climber are u? sport climbing? Rock climber? big mountain type? ice climber? bouldering gang?

PS: Rock as in natural rock and trad/natural pro type hor..krabi krabi bolted routes are not rock climbing hor..hehe..

me now is inactive climber, climbing corporate ladder..haha..all gears rusting..u wanna buy some quickdraws that not more than 5 pple in singapore has? hehe..sorry for OT here..

anyway, MAMMUT stuffs in singapore limited..if u have a pic of the bag u looking at, post to me, maybe i can get it for u..and u shd have bought it in swiss..if i am there, i will burst my credit card shopping..hahah..

spraylord said:
i'm a semi retired climer.. =P.. too busy shootin to climb. =)
anyways i'm a boulderer. dun need quickdraws! ropes! hahahaa

think we better stop our OT here as the guy shd have found where to get his MAMMUT in singapore liao.

we can continue sharing our climbing stories in PM. anyway, i am already 99% retired..u only semi..haha..but this aug i going to get back to climb..me also move from climbing to taking photos..now trying to improve my photo taking skills then take climbing pics.. y not u boulder n i shoot u?? but wait for me get DSLR first..coz shooting films is $$..coz out of 3 rolls i shoot per session on ave, only at most 3 shoots is ok only..and i got projects to take climbing-related photos to combine both this hobbies..already did a macro shooting on natural pro gears..but the pics CMI lah..not going to show u..haha..maybe we can go shoot together..hehe..PM me if u keen..hehehe..

ps: CMI = cannot make it

ps: if u been in the climbing circle for a while, ie the last 3-5yrs, maybe u heard of THAT FAT climber used to be from NUS..hahahha...

thanz for d info...

seems to b the brand i m looking for

but i just can't find d sling bag...something like a crumpler style...ya

wat i saw were only backpack

do enlighten me

p4610yz said:
thanz for d info...

seems to b the brand i m looking for

but i just can't find d sling bag...something like a crumpler style...ya

wat i saw were only backpack

do enlighten me

just my personal opinion, if u saw the sling bag with the logo and u cant find the same bag online, ie the bag could be made just for the local market. i got some experiences in such cases, i saw something nice of one brand, but cannot find it at the website or catalog but that damn thing exists. so conclusion is either it is not put on the web or it is a old model or it is just for local market.

if u really die die must have it, go search for outdoor gears website of europe countries or US or can try canada. try france websites too. if really dunt have, but a cheap slingbag n sewn the logo on it..or get the mammut stickers n stick on it..mammut stickers are easier to get..if u know who to ask from..hehe..but not me hor..me throw all my brands stickers away liao..

Status
Not open for further replies.