looking 4 kahki 4 tabletennis

doug3fflux

Feb 21, 2005
West of S'pore
yes! table tennis!

ran a search in Kopitiam for "tabletennis" but not much results...any CSers out there who are interested in a game this week? i live in the west so preferably play at Clementi Sports Hall..evening also can...PM me and we can meet up!!!!!!!!!!!!

Douglas

up up up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tabletennis enthusiasts!!!! lets meet for a game!!!!

YES! hazekang! busy means you need to destress with the bat and some balls!! butterfly! stiga! YES! YES!!

weekend! how? or weekday evening!!!
:bsmilie: :)

got play squash or not :bsmilie: or tennis?

haha! afraid not, just table tennis mainly..badminton also can but...dun OT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

up up up!!! ping pong ping pong ping pong ping pong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i have balls! just bring your bat and we can play!! PM me to book table in adv!!!

up up up!!!!!!!!!:lovegrin:

mmm...long time since i last touched my bat.. busy with work also leh..

Haha... I've been yearning to play table tennis as well but hard to find khakis... unfortunately I'm staying in the east (sengkang)

doug3fflux said:
haha! afraid not, just table tennis mainly..badminton also can but...dun OT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

badminton can...

table tennis...must go look for bat :embrass:

doug3fflux said:

i find table tennis no really exciting cos hard to lose weight :bsmilie:

doug3fflux said:
up up up!!! ping pong ping pong ping pong ping pong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i have balls! just bring your bat and we can play!! PM me to book table in adv!!!

up up up!!!!!!!!!:lovegrin:

I also got balls... :bsmilie:

but i dun play ping pong... :sweat:

upz for ya!:thumbsup:

wooohoo!!!
okay!!!!

yes we all have balls! but whos willing to sacrifice? me! okay evenstar u have PM!

regards
Doug

Anyone in the East wanna play badminton?
MPCC courts are at S$5/hour for weekday (student) and S$8/hr (non-student)!!
Kampung Ubi courts are $4/hr (but the courts are normal hall floor, and smaller than standard)
Singapore Baminton Hall is also okay!!!:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

+evenstar said:
Anyone in the East wanna play badminton?
MPCC courts are at S$5/hour for weekday (student) and S$8/hr (non-student)!!
Kampung Ubi courts are $4/hr (but the courts are normal hall floor, and smaller than standard)
Singapore Baminton Hall is also okay!!!:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

OT!!!!!!!!!!!

:cry:

table tennis enthusiasts out there!!!! anyone??? clementi stadium or anywhere nearby...

regards
Douglas

Klose said:
i find table tennis no really exciting cos hard to lose weight :bsmilie:
Hmm.. really? Depends on how you play it.. in a fast game there's a lot of action and movement..

i have a few bats, net, balls.. i'm only lacking the most important thing.. no.. not the table.. i'm short of time to play :cry: and I'm fine with clementi..