Look like there are zero male models.

Status
Not open for further replies.

auron

Apr 15, 2003
Visit site
after visiting the first few pages of Portraits and Poses.
It seems like there are no male models in Portraits and Poses.

So this leave me to conclude that more than 95% of club snappers are male.

:bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie: open secret is out!

There's a quite famous male supermodel here in CS who also take great photos. If you need, can look for the nick Flipfreak.

I am a guy. My tummy is a bit bulging out and the whole body is round round.

but i charge cheap. abt $40 for a 3 hour session, same rate as the low end cheap cheap XMM sessions.

No naked, nude, lingerie. No TFCD but if theme is suitable i will consider.

Anyone wants me?

have male models

but pedominently in photo.malaysia forum; not cs

if u need mele models, tell me

i can get for u

Got lah.

Only no CS female photographers requests our service. :bsmilie:

ohhh... so really got male models la.... some of the female shooters are quite keen to do a hunk shoot lei... some are also interested in doing some guyXguy and girlXgirl for more variety... :p
if only you can see what sometimes go on in our private females thread... :bsmilie:

phaw.. based on ur deduction, i can also conclude than 100% of CSers are brainless since i can't see their brains. :what:

wat auron says is quite true tho.... majority of the shooters here are male..... the number of female shooters in the private thread is quite few but growing :D

ohhh... so really got male models la.... some of the female shooters are quite keen to do a hunk shoot lei... some are also interested in doing some guyXguy and girlXgirl for more variety... :p
if only you can see what sometimes go on in our private females thread... :bsmilie:

Oh, DOOOOOOO TELLLL DAH-LING!!!!! :devil:

WHERE IS THE PRIVATE FEMALES THREAD?
i would do girl/girl, model or photograph ;)

WHERE IS THE PRIVATE FEMALES THREAD?
i would do girl/girl, model or photograph ;)

It's soooo provate that even females don;t know where it is! :bsmilie:

I think you need to be invited and recommended to the (female) mod to be considered for entrance to that section. It's a form of security cos in the past there were some males who tried signing up as females with new nicks. :bsmilie:

Actually, there was a thread in the open forum where ladies from the 'private section' was orgnising outings. Donl;t know where the thread is now. If you find it, approach one of the ladies there for assistance. Or you can try approaching one of the mods.

I think you need to be invited and recommended to the (female) mod to be considered for entrance to that section. It's a form of security cos in the past there were some males who tried signing up as females with new nicks. :bsmilie:

Actually, there was a thread in the open forum where ladies from the 'private section' was orgnising outings. Donl;t know where the thread is now. If you find it, approach one of the ladies there for assistance. Or you can try approaching one of the mods.

who are the female moderators? i want to see the thread lol

APPROACH MEHHH.... MEH MEH MEH!!! i'll try n rally the gang tgther for kopi prata session! lol... then we'll check ya out inside out to verify ur 100% girl and get a admin to give u access to the female thread! :bsmilie:

APPROACH MEHHH.... MEH MEH MEH!!! i'll try n rally the gang tgther for kopi prata session! lol... then we'll check ya out inside out to verify ur 100% girl and get a admin to give u access to the female thread! :bsmilie:

:bigeyes::bigeyes::bigeyes:

nonsense.
jingie.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.