Look for location to shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

strobby

Jun 25, 2008
www.flickr.com
Any suggestion on areas with old cathedral and european back drops to shoot .. will apprecaite you guys help...thanks :)

Dm...thanks...actualy i am quite doubtfull they let us shoot with a gothic theme and stuff ...thanks for the help

Yeah ... that might be a problem. Anyway, no harm checking.

CHEERS!

go to fort canning park, there are a few tomb stones at one of the corner near the main road, you can shoot all you like, no "one" will come and bother you.

go to fort canning park, there are a few tomb stones at one of the corner near the main road, you can shoot all you like, no "one" will come and bother you.

:bsmilie:

I've seen pictures of people standing/posing on TOP of the graves even! :bigeyes::bigeyes:

Gothic Cathedral would be The Armenian Church, great quiet place where the domes are high. But they lock it nowadays, otherwise you can grab a quick shot if its opened. Permission and contact # found beside the guestbook.. Another will be Chijmes, etc but I doubt u can get permission that easily.

hmmmm...difficult one ...what about any nice desert place ???any suggestion run out place

Status
Not open for further replies.