uc.jpg

What do you guys think?
Does it work?

redstone said:
Lonely Uncle

uc.jpg

What do you guys think?
Does it work?

Dont look nice at this angle,the pic is slanted and cant really see the uncle,except his shirt,but this is just my point of view.You going to submit to montage 2006 right?:bsmilie: I must catch up already!

redstone said:
Lonely Uncle

uc.jpg

What do you guys think?
Does it work?
maybe u shoot the uncle in the foreground with all the darkness in the background

It doesn't work for me.

Works pretty ok for me. Something different.

otaru73 said:
It would be very scary if you have women with long hair and white dress blending into the dark foreground. :eek:

Aiya, still so buaya! Hehe. Gonna buy me beer?

I attend a talk some time back. The speaker tell us that he use a 20mm len to take Portraits. I near drop off from my chair.

But the speaker is one of the top Photographer in Singapore and he is not joking. The next day I went to my friends place and borrow a 20mm lens to shoot at my friends face. The results was very good.

Remember what Robert Capes say. If your photography is not good because you are not near. (Something like that)

when I shoot Portraits the subject much not be 3 m away from me. There much a smile and eye contact. Do not be afraid or do not shoot Portraits.

My 2 cents comments.

this pic doesnt work for me too. sorry to say that. I dun even see it is an uncle or aunty or G.h..o..s...t!!

You sending for Montage 2006 might not be able to be qualified.

Using long lens or wide lens for portrait is up to the photographer's skill and depends what you want.

As for me using wide angle if I want a close up shoot with the people's face smiling in front of me. or long lens if I want to capture their natural expression. it is depends what I can want to capture and how I want to tell people about my picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.