Lonely Snapper


FuraCelest

New Member
Apr 2, 2011
104
0
0
Singapore
#1
Does anyone else go out alone and take pictures with your DSLR? Like me?

Lol :) i hope im not the only weird one.

Sent from my iPhone using ClubSNAP
 

kei1309

Senior Member
Apr 12, 2010
7,312
23
0
Earth
www.facebook.com
#2
Does anyone else go out alone and take pictures with your DSLR? Like me?

Lol :) i hope im not the only weird one.

Sent from my iPhone using ClubSNAP
you can always join a group. right now there's a "Female Power Muscle Group" in Kopitiam for you to join ;)
 

FuraCelest

New Member
Apr 2, 2011
104
0
0
Singapore
#3
kei1309 said:
you can always join a group. right now there's a "Female Power Muscle Group" in Kopitiam for you to join ;)
Wow sounds like fun. So do u go alone for some snap snaps? People watching can be quite fun.

Sent from my iPhone using ClubSNAP
 

allenleonhart

Deregistered
Sep 17, 2008
3,656
0
0
#5
well that's streets. i can shoot alone or in a group. currently i'm with the Randomers ;)
and so far we only 1 outing. not much really HAHAHA

anyways, i'm looking at this sat to go out and shoot some landscape. need to brush up technique
 

FuraCelest

New Member
Apr 2, 2011
104
0
0
Singapore
#6
allenleonhart said:
and so far we only 1 outing. not much really HAHAHA

anyways, i'm looking at this sat to go out and shoot some landscape. need to brush up technique
Landscaping is fun. I love to play around with the colours.

Sent from my iPhone using ClubSNAP
 

allenleonhart

Deregistered
Sep 17, 2008
3,656
0
0
#7
Landscaping is fun. I love to play around with the colours.

Sent from my iPhone using ClubSNAP
yea i know. prefer to go alone shooting landscape though. i can take my own time and walk long distances without worrying abt the fellow following me
 

#8
Does anyone else go out alone and take pictures with your DSLR? Like me?

Lol :) i hope im not the only weird one.

Sent from my iPhone using ClubSNAP
I can shoot in groups & shoot alone as well.

Sometimes I prefer shooting alone, much easier without anyone getting into my way.
 

symmetrix

New Member
Mar 14, 2011
387
3
0
#9
I shoot alone. o;

foreveralone.jpg
 

ninelives

Senior Member
Jan 16, 2002
3,247
3
38
BB
ninelives.clubsnap.org
#10
Does anyone else go out alone and take pictures with your DSLR? Like me?

Lol :) i hope im not the only weird one.

Sent from my iPhone using ClubSNAP
dont worry, shooting alone is not weird. some people prefer alone than shooting with grp.. shooting with grp you have to wait for him/her/his daughter/her son/his dog....and etc...shooting with grp can waste time BUT shooting with grp can be fun, you got people to talk with.

depend on individual, there is no right or wrong.
 

giantcanopy

Senior Member
Feb 11, 2007
6,232
2
0
SG
#11
I usually shoot alone as well. There is much joy and clarity in solitude..

Ryan
 

FuraCelest

New Member
Apr 2, 2011
104
0
0
Singapore
#14
ninelives said:
dont worry, shooting alone is not weird. some people prefer alone than shooting with grp.. shooting with grp you have to wait for him/her/his daughter/her son/his dog....and etc...shooting with grp can waste time BUT shooting with grp can be fun, you got people to talk with.

depend on individual, there is no right or wrong.
Hahaha!! True true. But the way you explain it, just so comical lol.

allenleonhart said:
yea i know. prefer to go alone shooting landscape though. i can take my own time and walk long distances without worrying abt the fellow following me
Yeah i sat at mbs for 3 hours just chilling out and waiting. That solitude is awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using ClubSNAP
 

giantcanopy

Senior Member
Feb 11, 2007
6,232
2
0
SG
#17
+1. However, I like chit chat and sharing sessions too.
+1 as well. if it is a shooting session with friends, I usually go for chit chat and breakfast

Ryan
 

FuraCelest

New Member
Apr 2, 2011
104
0
0
Singapore
#19
Sion said:
You are not alone.

When you shoot in the night, there's always a shadow following you. :bsmilie:
Ohhh haha :) true true.

Sent from my iPhone using ClubSNAP
 

Top Bottom