Not open for further replies.

drewdam

Jun 18, 2005
rain or shine......

apprecaite any C&C, wack me...tks

kruger

Dec 2, 2005
Tampines
The background really shows the lonesome. I was thinking, perhaps b&w would be better?

uy_uil

Deregistered
Nov 3, 2003
Singapore
Visit site
the riser (is that what you call it?) seems to tilt towards left.
maybe can try rotate a little and crop off?

xray

Jul 28, 2004
Singapore
www.hachisu.com.sg
Colors are flat, and to show the loneliness, going further would help to contrast it against the blank surrounding. B&W may help, but waiting for better light for this color photo would improve the photo more.

drewdam

Jun 18, 2005
the riser (is that what you call it?) seems to tilt towards left.
maybe can try rotate a little and crop off?
i have this problem that always tilt anti clock direction...nowaday try using the VF line as reference...tks

drewdam

Jun 18, 2005
Colors are flat, and to show the loneliness, going further would help to contrast it against the blank surrounding. B&W may help, but waiting for better light for this color photo would improve the photo more.
when u say color flat...will it help if i bring up the saturation? and tks for the input, appreciate it..

xray

Jul 28, 2004
Singapore
www.hachisu.com.sg
Yes, it will help, but that will distract from the loneliness. The real solution is to wait for better sunlight.

deckard

Oct 13, 2006
good shot, but it would be way better if the hydrant is much more older and rusty. the rust would really make the picture more artistic. :)

drewdam

Jun 18, 2005
Yes, it will help, but that will distract from the loneliness. The real solution is to wait for better sunlight.
tks, will keep looking out...

drewdam

Jun 18, 2005
hmm..maybe underexpose a little? also show "darkess" of it's duty =))

Shoot more Learn more!
Happy shooting! ^^
i have problem with color, under or over exposure on pix most of the time...:( this one i pump up tone curve, normally i will let it underE thou..

tks!!

drewdam

Jun 18, 2005
good shot, but it would be way better if the hydrant is much more older and rusty. the rust would really make the picture more artistic. :)
i realise that when taken this and am only consider the background then ...

actuali i start to lookout for hydrant everywhere i go now....;)

tks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom