Lonely Bench

mikeeeey

Jan 27, 2010
first PP pic. just trying out what kind of effects i can do.

Comments welcome!

4368187048_f9bc1cac16_b.jpg

haha i think better if u make it like tilt-shift :D

cuz the image in the holes of the bench dun match the surrounding..would look lovely if u stretch the focus band across..

ah... i thought i could get away with that. :p

how about this?

4368246734_ac99c5afbb_b.jpg

haha u mite wanna bring down the lower focus band maybe to the legs of the bench? :D

oh! I Didnt know can adjust the focus band! Darn... readjusting now. thanks for the advise

here: hope its ok now :)

4369608795_cdc9587d3a_b.jpg

ahh sth like that..but if u like shots like this, i suggest u take them from a distance and preferable from a certain height or vantage point..eye level prevents the "toy-look" from taking into shape. :)

ooh, I love this kind of effect!

I did one a while back, will post if i get TS permission heh.

Anyway, you may want to 'mask out' the background, as in add the background to the blur.

ie everything roughly the same distance as the bench remains in focus, anything outside of this focal band will be blur

ooh, I love this kind of effect!

I did one a while back, will post if i get TS permission heh.

Anyway, you may want to 'mask out' the background, as in add the background to the blur.

ie everything roughly the same distance as the bench remains in focus, anything outside of this focal band will be blur
thanks for the comments. as for what you suggested, is it the kind of effect i did in the first? bench clear, everything else blur? or was it something else?

looking forward to see your pic! :D

think what he meant was the flat horizontal ground space in the photo to be in focus..meaning the area on the ground that is of he same focal distance as the bench. :)

think what he meant was the flat horizontal ground space in the photo to be in focus..meaning the area on the ground that is of he same focal distance as the bench. :)
hmmm need some time to digest on this... it will be really helpful if theres a similar pic to portray this. thanks for your comment!

kind of like this pic.. looks cute.. haha..