Loneliness

Status
Not open for further replies.

stormweaver

Jul 2, 2005
cck
www.flickr.com
Actualy have not tot of any title for this image. but the chinese text in the image discribes the loneliness of this scenery only to be completed with its reflections across the surface of the lake. Took it, few days back at Kranji. please CnC.

chenshuang_small.jpg

Very nice. Is this where the earth satellite dish are located?

nice technical shot; rather empty.

looks like some taiwanese/chinese ad.....could add a bottle any chinese alcohol

is it out of focus? it seems blur to me..
the label of the chinese words and signature looks suitable though

visually well planned to have some words and graphics on the right side to balance the otherwise heavy left. however, since the scene itself is rather plain, the only thing that's really missing in the picture is a subject of interest. otherwise, i would try for another angle.

:) Very sentimental. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

haha its at kranji there. i duno how to discribe that place. but it's very near the wetland nature reserve.

haha nice pix very calm feeling :thumbsup:

its at fishing grounds B near the dam thigny

Question :

How do you make the picture so sharp and clear ??

Filter??

What are your settings, care to share ?

Thanks !

haha. my friend referred me to this photo; she recognised those jay chou lyrics on the right.
i'm not a jay chou listener though, just a photographer!
i like the way the waters are still, and how the lake (or giant pond) winds and leads the viewer on.. the stillness is very much reflected there (no pun intended!)
sad to say, the lights and stuff make it look urbanised :\ not that it's bad, I just prefer to be closer to nature and NOT the blinding city lights! haha.
and while lacking an apparent subject makes it less engaging/compelling, I can understand that it's a landscape scenic shot. and while the land & tree on the left adds great balance to the words (well planned!), after a while it gets quite distracting (to me at least).
I'm quite new to this, so I can't say much. but it's a good photograph, and I'm sure you'll take better ones :)
it's nice to capture such scenes that are seldom watched intently and appreciated in Singapore.. hoping to take more photos like the one you took, do document life and sights in Singapore! cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.